- 21: I do trust you -

*Hands over an Oreo*

Emily's P.O.V.

This is a disaster.

Everything that could go wrong with my life, went perfectly wrong.

I was good at all the sneaking around, hiding my bruises thing but now that I'm in a place where I needed to be extra cautious, everything is just falling apart.

I sat up, wincing as I looked at Ryder cautiously.

Thanks to my black top, the blood wasn't really noticable but if I had sat in there for a few more minutes, my top would not have been enough and I might have ended up sitting in a puddle of my own blood.

Yay me.

"Ryder." I started but ended biting my lip as another pain wave hit me.

I was in the store room behind the school, where Ryder had carried me, after I slapped him about ten times to get him to come out of shock.

If another class, or anyone for that matter saw me impersonate a human blood fountain in the school, I wouldn't hear the end of it for my entire school life.

"Ryder." I sighed again, trying to gain his attention as he paced around the room in the same pace for the past 5 minutes.

"RYDER" I yelled and ended up wincing in pain again.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS LEXI?" He yelled, finally stopping to tug at his hair, still not looking at me.

As if on cue, I heard panicked footsteps rushing into the room, looking at me in alarm.

"Oh god oh god oh god"

She squats before the beanbag I laid on and took out supplies from the first aid kit.

I tugged my top up to see the damage and sure enough, a few of my stitches, had come off from a side.

Lexi grimaced at that, handing me a gauze with antiseptic to me, so I can clean the wound.

She turned away from the wound, as I winced.

"Ooh this must be killing you." Lexi said, making me frown and look up, only to notice that she was looking at Ryder.

He was now sitting on a beanbag with his face in his hands, looking at my wound from between his fingers.

I sighed before, continuing to tend to my wound, which took about five minutes. I did a sloppy job with the stitches, but that was just enough to not worsen the cut.

The sound of knuckles cracking echoed through the room as Ryder's panic radiated off of him. He had been quite, watching me fix myself, but I could sense the uneasiness.

"Lex, you should go for your class now." I said, looking up at her, once I was done with the stitching part.

"You sure?" She raised her eyebrows, glancing back at Ryder.