Prologue: Deport & Arrival

Gotta upload the next chap tomorrow since my eyes hurts so bad. And my charger is still not working too.

Kiyotaka POV

Advance Nurturing High School or ANHS. A not-so-normal high school created by the government to nurture future leaders of the country. A unique and one of a kind school there is in Japan.

Unlike a normal school, ANHS are challenging their students through special exams that no ordinary high school students will experience. Surviving on a deserted island, tests and exams with questions that isn't appropriate for high school students..

Monthly allowances are bases on their merits, class points and all. Basically, hardships and challenges here and there are normal.

And I, Ayanakoji Kiyotaka, after a few months upon enrolling in this school, got expelled from a special exam "Class Poll".

Having the ability that surpasses the capability of a normal human, surviving in this school is a mere walk in the park for me. I haven't encountered a single question in the exams that I cannot answer. Physical tests are nothing compared to my training regimen.

That man—my own father, made me the very person I am today. A masterpiece from that place. He doesn't want me to go to this school. Due to that place—the White Room being forced to shut down for 2 years, I got the chance to escape from his grasp.

The curiosity of how it feel to be a normal human being. The curiosity of how foods other than what they give tastes like. The curiosity of how it feels outside of that white walls.

The curiosity of how to feel emotions

Yet, here I am, unsatisfied by how things turned out. I left the room upon hearing the announcement with a sigh. I shot a glance at Haruka, then to the rest of the Ayanakoji Group. All of them has a disbelief and sad face. Akito, with a forced and sad smile, waved me goodbye.

Airi's sobs can be heard on the room. My own sensei and my neighbor doesn't want to accept this new reality. Me leaving is the only worse thing that can happen. Horikita must've lost hope by this development.

I took a look at Kei. Her eyes turning red from crying. I promised to protect her in Hirata's stead, yet her own shield got crushed on its own.

It's time

Upon finally leaving the room of Class-D, I dodged a fast back hand punch from Ryueen. Upon turning around to see the said person, another kick got sent flying towards my abdomen, in which I only twist my body to avoid it. He clicked tongue and punched the wall of the room.

"Damn it! How on fucking earth did you got expelled?! 20 million aight? I'mma fucking pay that shit, move to my class you fucking monster!"

I only shrugged at his antic. No matter how much he offered to pay, the outcome won't change. My father's authority won't allow him to. I didn't really care either way.

Behind his back, Ishizaki and Albert comforted Hiyori by patting her back as she covered her face with a book. Every time she take a peek at me, her crying will only get louder.

I do not plan to hurt her any further. I let out a sigh and continued moving away.

"See you in the future, Ayanokoji-kun." A very familiar voice said to me.

Glancing at my side, Sakayanagi, alongside Kamuro, stood there with her usual smug smile. Kamuro, on the other hand, looked at me with pity on her eyes. But the disgust weigh heavier than that.

"Yeah." A short, yet understandable reply.

I waved my hands goodbye and left the school building.

( Wait, did I forget someone? No? Okay. )