Chapter 3: Vote Rock-Paper-Scissors Pt. 2

Every chapter is just so fucking long that I need to cut it into different parts. I don't want my chapters to exceed 3,000 words since that'll be too long.

Please do tell me if there's a typo anywhere. I will surely appreciate that since I don't have the time to reread the whole shit just to find them.

~ ~ ~ ~

Kiyotaka POV

The rest of the students watched closely as the fun match between Jabami and Saotome continued. With a mixed of tension and excitement on the air, who will end up winning this important round?

This match is too crucial for Jabami, as she needed to take back the 500,000 yen— or 50 chips she just lost. A handful of money that you wouldn't see anywhere.

Saotome can just lay back down if she doesn't even need the money. But that's only if she's not a spendthrift person like Kei. Well, Kei can somehow control herself, but you get my point.

I inserted my hand in my pocket as I held my bag in my shoulder using my other hand. With my usual uninterested face, I watched the game with no real intention at all.

Well, you can say that I'm gathering information about the player's strength, weaknesses and tactics. Reading right through their strategies is just a kid's game for me, too.

Should I prove that then?

"Rock-paper-scissors!"

Saotome is the kind of girl who wants to be on the top of the food chain. She likes garnering attention to herself. She's the kind of person who do things behind the scene.

Much like me. But not me at the same time.

"Ah..."

In the eyes of her pet Suzui though, she's just an arrogant queen who likes to order him around. Making him do whatever she wants.

"Yahoo~! I won once again~!" Holding out the card with a drawn paper on it, Saotome said so as she stood up from her seat, smile forming on her face.

"I'll take good care of these 500,000 yen~!"

At the same time, she doesn't want anyone to order her around. In short, she's doing something that she doesn't want anyone to do to her.

A dictator.

However, behind that persona...

"Now, next play! Let's gogo~!"

Jabami stayed silent for a few seconds and more. Saotome seemed to noticed her behavior.

"Hmm? What's the matter?"

She put up her chin on her hands and tilted her head sideways, as if clueless on Jabami's reason for being silent.

With a thrilled face and a weird facial figure, Saotome slightly tapped the table and closed her face to Jabami's place

"Perhaps you got scared? Well, it's not that surprising as you've already lost one million~"