Chapter 14: Ikishima Midari

See? Told you I'll update from now on

Lol no, I'm just bored and want to do something. Prolly start updating every once in a while

AAANDDD!

If you've been reading some of my books for a while, other than this, or someone who's been waiting for a year to read a new chapter from my fanfics, then expect some updates sooner or later. I'll prolly start with the Hoyolive one or One Piece, idk.

Anyways, hope you enjoy, as usual...

Oh, the next chapter would be a ".5" chapter. So it'll be short and the update would be faster since it's just a continuation of this chap.

~ ~ ~ ~

Third Person POV

The arrival of the beautification captain, Ikishima Midari, surprised everyone.

All of them, except for two, knows who she is, and upon realization, was speechless.

Kiwatari and his gang, upon first glance, is clearly doing something that is worth punishing for.

The silence, combined with the sudden staring contest, put everyone's mood off. Kiwatari was not having it, as his plans were ruined by Midari's presence.

What else would he do? Continue whatever he is plotting? That would only put him in trouble.

"It's not good to use force~" Midari was the one who broke the silence, thankfully, though her tone was somewhat taunting. "Since I'm in charge of the academy's beautification, it's my duty to stop this, isn't it?" Raising her hand and waving it, she walked closer and closer to Kiwatari, bringing her face towards him.

She was quite beautiful, if not only she was grinning like a total maniac. Midari felt like she will enjoy this.

"Uheee~" She snickered. "If it's that urgent, I'll do it with you."

"Hah?"

He was confused. What is she talking about? Kiwatari felt like Midari is talking about something. But he didn't care. He was not in the mood to argue now that his plan has been put on hold.

"But~! It'd be no fun doing it normally, of course." She put her...designed bag down and rummaged through her things, trying to find something.

A few seconds later, she pulled out a gun. A literal gun. It was a a six shooter-a silver revolver.

The real thing. If seen from afar, it may look like a plastic gun, or a fake, but no, it is indeed a revolver.

"Let's decide it with a gamble!" She stated, clearly anticipating about what will happen.

How will they decide something with a gun? A gamble, nonetheless. They were confused. All of them.

She held the revolver's grip in her hand, turned it upside down and opened the cylinder. She rolled the chamber, showing that there is only one bullet out of the six.

"There's only one bullet in the chamber. Clearly, you saw." Kiwatari didn't replied nor nodded, he kept his stare at the crazed girl in front of him.

"Now I'm going to point the gun at you and pull the trigger..." She lifted her arms and pointed the muzzle at him. "If no bullet comes out, I'll let you do anything you want. If it does, you'll be shot to bits."

Her suggestion was crazy... terrifying. No one in the vicinity will ever think about deciding things with a gamble with so much risk. That, of course, being someone's life.

Instead of panicking and telling her she was crazy, they were too surprise to even react, though their faces said it all.

Kiwatari was neither taken aback nor scared, he felt rather... indifferent. Maybe because he had known Midari for her status as someone...who thinks rather different from others, or just simply because he's not interested in her proposal.