Chapter 14.5: Life Plan is a Joke...Except it's not

Yes I am back for the 1,987, 699 time

.
.
.
.
Permanently? Maybe? We'll see, I dunno.

~ ~ ~ ~

Third Person POV

The day before Ayanokoji Kiyotaka and Ikishima Midari's confrontation.

Location: The Student Council's office

The cold room of the student council isn't something to joke about. Normally, the temperature of the air conditioning will not reach below a certain degree. However, that only applies when the President is present.

There was only one student in the room. That doesn't mean that she can do whatever she wants, but she clearly doesn't care.

The small, petite girl wearing a bunny kigurumi is sitting in one of the chairs, playing a video game while munching on her snacks, clearly enjoying the peace and quietness of the normally tense and loud room.

She didn't mind the coldness. In fact, it was her who wanted it to be this cold, since the kigurumi kept her warm to a certain extent. It was relaxing.

Creak...

The door silently opened, and the president's assistant, Igarashi Sayaka, entered the room. The temperature made her cold in an instant, as she started to warm herself up by covering her arms.

"W-What the?! Why is it so cold?!"

The girl in the kigurumi turned to Igarashi as she removed the lollipop from her mouth.

"Oh! Sayaka-chan! What brings you here?"

"U-Ugh...Yomotsuki-san...Saotome Mary from Hana-class of second year is asking to be seen." She said, clearly bothered by the room's temperature.

"You know, if you want to just change the temperature, I wouldn't mind." She returned her gaze to the game she's playing, clearly not giving any care.

"T-Thank you..." Igarashi did just as she was told.

This isn't your room in the first place...why are you acting like you own the place?! I swear if the president knew about this!

"Well, President's not here but...eh, whatever. I can take over for now." She stated. "Call her in."

Sayaka bowed and left the room. A few seconds after, the door opened once again. This time, it was Saotome Mary, with Igarashi beside her.

The usual stern face of the blonde beauty is nowhere to be seen. Her face is clearly showing that something is bothering her.

It's pretty obvious that the reason for this is the 'mi-ke' strap that she's wearing, but something else seems to be occupying her mind.

"What is it? I'm busy so make it quick." Without looking at Saotome, Yomotsuki stated.

"This morning, I received a letter from the Student Council."

"Letter? Whazzat?"

Saotome pulled out the said letter and showed it to her.

Saotome Mary

Life Plan

The front page of the letter states. If an outsider who is not a student in Hyakkaou were to see this, they will probably be confused.