Chapter 77

Em POV:

The bright sun had woken me up over 10 miniutes ago but I hadn't moved. Yesterday I actually slept with the bad boy player. Yesterday he asked me to be his girlfreind. But this morning I had woken up alone. I had definitely fallen asleep in my bed with Aiden but when I woke up, he was nowhere to be seen. Had he gotten what he wanted and left? Had he decided that there were way better looking girls out there? Had he used me?

I hadn't told anyone that Aiden and I were a thing yet, last night I was so happy with Aiden that I didn't have time, and this morning I had woken up alone and wished more than anything that I regretted sleeping with him...but I didn't. I was in love with him, whether he felt the same or not. I loved him and couldn't find it within myself to regret anything that happened last night.

I had fallen asleep in my underpants and soft bra, Aiden in his boxers, it didn't seem logical to cover up after sleeping with him. No matter what I had woken up wearing, it didn't change the fact that Aiden had left before I had woken. I had no idea what was going through his mind, did he still want me to be his girlfriend? Did he ever want that or did he just want to get in my pants, which now he had?

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear my window sliding open, I look over and can't help the grin that covers my face when I see Aiden fully dressed in his normal leather jacket, with wet hair, take away coffee's and a paper bag that obviously had food in it.

"Morning Collins, thought I'd grab breakfast and get ready," Aiden grins.

My heart warms at the gesture and I scold myself for ever doubting him, he was serious about me, serious enough to get a tattoo.

"Am I dreaming or is the bad boy player really bringing me breakfast in bed?" I joke, a grin still sitting comfortably on my face.

Aiden's face goes a little red and I resist the urge to awe, but he recovers quickly; "you dream about me enough, thought I'd make it real for once."

I laugh at him and accept the coffee and paper bag from his hands. This was the Aiden that I was in love with, the one that treated me so differently from anyone else.

"Thank you," I smile, taking a sip of the hot coffee, in the bag was a warm blueberry muffin and I would be lying if I said I didn't fall just a little bit harder, which honestly seemed so impossible.

Aiden looks nervous again as he sits beside me and I look at him curiously.

"Hey Collins?" Aiden begins, I could even hear the nervousness in his voice and the fact that he was nervous made my stomach churn, and not in a good way.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Do you...regret anything?" Aiden begins, I look at him expectantly and he continues; "regret anything about...about last night?"

I smile at him, my face heating just a little but I feign confidence; "are you asking me if I regret sleeping with you?"

Aiden nods, "that and agreeing to be my girlfriend."

I smile at him, "I don't regret a single thing about last night, in fact, it was the best night I've had in a long while."

Aiden's cocky attitude and confidence noticeably return and as much as I adored his sweeter side, I was glad. His confidence was one of the many things that made me fall so hard for him.

"Even better than your party?" Aiden jokes, a smirk on his attractive face.

I laugh, I knew this was his way of asking if he was better than Justin. "I mean, I don't know," I tease.

Aiden's smirk widens; "if you want, I can always prove how much better I am right now?"

I blush crimson red when the meaning of his words click into place, I walked straight into his trap. "Aiden!" I laugh, shoving him lightly.