Chapter 39

Song - Strip That Down by Liam Payne
Status - Summery song

AIDEN POV: (start of the party - party will be in fast forward)

Tonight was the party and me and the guys had just arrived, the party was already in full swing and I had to pretend that the only reason I was here wasn't to see Emily. I had told Toby but none of the other guys, I had only ever felt this way about Katherine and the feeling was so strange to me. Especially considering the only things the two girls had in common were their blue eyes and smoking bodies, but even then Emily was a little curvier.

Katherine was blonde and paler while Emily was obviously brunette with a killer tan. I had always gone for the leggy blondes specifically because they reminded me of Katherine and the fact that I had these weird feelings for someone completely different creeped me out. I mean, yeah I've slept with all different kinds of girls but my 'type' had always been leggy blondes.

Groaning I take the beer that Blake is holding out for me and skull it in one go, I just wanted to have a good night and not constantly think about Emily.

"Fuck man is that Em and Charlie?" Blake says with widened eyes, I look at where he was gesturing and feel an unfamiliar feeling in my chest, Em and Charlie looked amazing. As good as Charlie looked, it was nothing compared to how Em looked and I had to focus on other things to refrain myself from covering her from all the prying eyes much like mine as well making sure I stayed in control.

She was with Dale talking to Jordan, jealously stirred in my stomach because of Dale but it was common knowledge that Jordan was gay. She looked like she was thinking hard about something and I couldn't help wondering what it may be.

Jordan kisses her on the cheek and grabs Charlie leaving Em alone with Dale. Jealousy once again stirs in my stomach at their proximity and obvious comfort with each other and I find myself wishing Jordan and Charlie would go back to them so they were no longer alone.

Ryan soon approaches them and the familiar jealously returns. Why the fuck was I so jealous when she was involved?! I was never this jealous with Katherine, so why am I so jealous now!?

Ryan puts his hand on her lower back and I clench my jaw, she was obviously not completely comfortable with the action. I clench my jaw but get distracted by Dale leaving them alone together. He makes exaggerated moves behind Ryan's back and I wonder if maybe Emily actually liked Ryan.

I turn around, not wanting to see anymore and come face to face with Tifanny's main minions. I had slept with them both once but I don't think I'd sleep with either of them again. One was Carly and the others name was something like Layla.

I go to walk away from Carly and Layla but instead my eyes lock with familiar blue ones. Emily.

Guilt surges through me at her expression directed at me but I remind myself why I did what I did and cover it up with a sadistic smirk. Anger flashes in her eyes and she rolls her eyes walking away, her ass swaying like usual.