Chapter 54

Song - Happy Now by Zedd and Elley Duhe
Status - Chapter song (Justin's POV)

Song - Happy Now by Zedd and Elley DuheStatus - Chapter song (Justin's POV)

Emily POV:

Aiden looks murderous; "what the fuck asshole, drop her even harder why don't you?!" he shouts, getting everyone's attention.

"Chill man it was an accident," Justin yells back defensively. I stand in the middle of the boys frozen.

"A fucking accident?! Maybe I'll accidentally fuck you up," Aiden yells back, I don't even have time to react when Aiden pushes me out of the way and lunges at Justin.

Everyone moves in a blur, Toby falls off Carter harshly as they both grab Aiden and pull him away but Justin still goes for Aiden, attempting to punch him but Blake blocks him. Aiden breaks free from Carter and Toby and punches him hard on the eye.

Aiden gets Justin a few more times before Justin gets one good hit in on Aidens lip. Carter and Toby try their best to pull the boys apart but still being in the water made it alot harder for them.

Finally, Liam, Alex, Cooper, Mason, and James get to us. James, Cooper, and Mason hold back Justin while Toby, Carter, Blake, Liam, and Alex get a good grip on Aiden. Finally, the boys are restrained and I'm still frozen, I continue to stand where Aiden had pushed me with Charlie beside me. Amy finally makes it over to us and pulls my arm, I instinctively allow her to drag me with her, still in shock. Charlie quickly recovers and follows us.

She takes us to a secluded part of the beach behind a tree where a few nerdy girls were sitting. One look from Amy and they grab their stuff and leave the quiet spot.

"What the actual fuck just happened?" Amy asks. I stay silent.

"Justin dropped Em and Aiden lost his shit," Charlie replies for me when she sees I had no intentions to speak.

"Fuck, he needs to control his anger," Amy replies. I subconsciously nod.

Liam suddenly appears and Amy looks at me before pulling Liam out of earshot but still in view.

Liam walks away and Amy approaches Charlie and me, "the boys have taken Aiden back to camp, Mason is cleaning Justin up.

A couple of minutes pass but I eventually break my silence "did I do something for that to start?"

"Not at all babe, it's not your fault that both those boys are hopelessly in love with you," Amy comforts.

I choose to ignore her comment, not wanting to argue and still being in shock.

"Are you okay Em?" Charlie asks.

"I think so?" I question.

"Have you seen your skin?" Charlie questions softly.

I look down at my arm and legs only to see them being bright red, my fall must have been harsher than I thought. To be fair, I hadn't had much time to focus on my skin. Although it was still sore, the color and feeling were quickly fading.