Chapter 13

Emily POV:

Emily POV:

"Aiden" I state awkwardly when he finally reaches us, I jump off the truck to stand in front of him and instantly regret it, he stands at his full height and it intimidates me to no end.

"What the fuck are you doing here Emily?" he asks angrily, ignoring my attempt at a greeting.

"My fault," Luke calls guiltily stepping down to join us, he winces at Aidens glare now directed to him.

"What the fuck Luke, why did you bring her to hear she can easily get fucking hurt, or even worse" Aiden continues, is he serious?

"Oh fuck off Black, he brought me here because he is smart enough to realize that if he didn't bring me himself I would have found it myself and maximized the risk of being hurt, or even worse," I reply menacingly, using his own words against him.

He looks at me in shock for a while, so many emotions cross his eyes but they're so fast I don't catch any of them before he eventually smirks, "fine Collins, don't leave my side" he demands while smirking.

Bipolar much? A second ago he was yelling at my best friend and me and now he was smirking?

"And wear this" he demands, handing me his signature leather jacket which makes Blake and even Toby groan out loud.

"No way!! Why?!" I reject defensively.

"To cover up your ass and tits" he replies like it was obvious, this, however, made me even angrier. How dare he?! I was completely covered unlike all these other girls and he doesn't get to control me with his moody and bipolar self."

"Fuck off Aiden, give it to your slut or something," I reply in anger, I would never call a girl a slut in that content intentionally but the words just kinda slipped out during my angry state, I wasn't sure why I was so angry to be honest. Stupid men that are players and controlling, stupid fucking Aiden.

Aiden just smirks again at my outburst but throws his jacket at me anyways, I catch it on instinct and direct my deadliest glare towards his beautiful face.

"Emilia, maybe you should just wear it, it is probably a good idea" Luke cuts in awkwardly motioning to a group of boys obviously checking me out. I hadn't noticed them in all the action, I was never great at noticing when guys would check me out even when someone would point it out, but it wasn't like these guys were even bothering in the slightest to hide it, I think even Blake was more discreet.

I slowly slip on the jacket, feeling uncomfortable from the multiple eyes I could now feel on me, or more so my ass. I glare at Aiden who just smirks in triumph and angrily climb back up the truck and stand beside Toby, probably in a sulk.

"Aiden, can we actually speak quickly?" Luke asks awkwardly, Aiden looks at him before looking back to me and nodding.

"Collins, don't leave Toby, Blake and Carter" Aiden demands before walking somewhere quieter followed by Luke, not leaving any time for my inevitable arguing.