Chapter Twenty-Six

"Good morning, Temptress."

Soft lips meet my forehead as Nikolai pulls me towards him. I try to open my sleepy eyes, blinded by the sunlight shining around the edge of blackout curtains. "Too early, go back to sleep," I croak, barely recognizing my own morning voice.

He chuckles before kissing my head again. "Lacey, it's almost eleven. We've already missed breakfast."

Yawning, I rub my hand gently up and down his chest. "You mean you're still hungry after last night?"

Nikolai quickly flips me onto my back and hovers over me. "You really want to start playing these games again? Because I'll never turn down one of your "breakfast in bed" specials." He nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck, kissing, nipping and sucking playfully. "I like my breasts sunny-side-up," he croons, lowering his mouth onto my nipple, which is gleefully standing erect and ready for his attention. As his tongue swirls around, he takes hold of my hand and interlocks his fingers with mine. Without breaking momentum, he shifts to my other side and pleasures that breast, giving it the same lustful attention.

"This...wasn't...exactly...what...I...had...in...mind," I manage to express, as heat floods my body, and my core starts pulsing.

"That's a shame," he grins, "because it's exactly what I did." After a few moments, he lowers himself some more, peppering my stomach with kisses, while kneading my breast and flicking my nipple. "Now we have some soft pancakes, just the way I like them," he smiles.

Still not fully awake, all I can do is moan, letting him know how much I'm appreciating this wake-up call. My hand finds his head and I grip at his hair, diverting the pressure building inside me.

His hand slides up between my legs and he gently teases my core, trailing his finger around without inserting it. "Just getting my coffee ready," he jokes, repositioning himself so his face is at my entrance. He finally inserts his finger and strokes my inner walls, moving it in a circular motion as he gently pushes himself deeper. "Got to make sure it's well-stirred, right?" he asks, resuming his seduction at the sound of my sigh.

I arch my back, granting him deeper access and he takes full advantage. Slowly, methodically, he inserts a second finger and starts to pump them both inside me, his mouth connecting with my swollen bud as he initiates licking and sucking. He curves his fingers, alighting my nerve endings and causing my body to writhe in pleasure. As his thrusts intensify, I surrender to the bliss that always comes so quickly with him.

Nikolai removes his fingers and swiftly plants his face between my legs, lapping up the evidence of my wake-up call. "Can't forget my cup of Lacey in the morning either," he smirks, his tongue tracing figure eights between my wet folds. "You're fuckin' delicious, you know that?" his words mumbled as he takes his fill.

Moments later, he hovers over me, smiling cheekily as he lowers his wet face to mine, giving soft kisses on my lips before I pull his head towards me and kiss him back with passion. Our tongues collide while he fumbles with something on the dresser. He wraps himself up with speed and positions his hard shaft at my entrance before plunging straight in. With pure animalistic fervour, he slides back and forth, my legs firmly wrapped around his hips, coaxing him to go deeper with each plunge until, at last, he reaches his breaking point, collapsing on top of me.

Breathless, we cuddle for a while; waiting for our hearts to stop pounding, with him lying on my chest, while I caress his back and run my fingers through his hair. Not only do our hearts stop pounding, but my stomach expresses its displeasure at being deprived of real food for so long.

Chuckling, Nikolai rolls over and pats my stomach. "Sounds like someone wasn't satisfied with breakfast in bed. I'll order us something for lunch. Any preference?"