Chapter Twenty-Nine

"You think I'm that easily swayed?" Nikolai smirks, looking down on me as his pants drop to the floor.

Not saying a word, I slowly slide my hands up his legs, letting my fingers lightly graze his skin, prompting a deep groan to escape his lips. Keeping my momentum, I lower his briefs, watching his cock spring free in front of my eyes. Taking it gently in my hands, I place soft kisses from the base of his shaft to the tip before using my tongue to trace circles around the head.

Looking up, I watch as his head falls back. He snaps it forward, a determined look on his face, the conflict between him wanting to watch and wanting to revel in the moment evident on his face. Turning it up a notch, I wrap my lips around his length, taking him in whole in one take, letting my tongue graze along the underside as I pull back. Back and forth, back and forth, I push and pull him in and out of my mouth, relishing in the groans and sighs emanating from his magnificent body.

He allows me to remain in control for some time, keeping his hands to himself, running his fingers through his hair as he tries to keep his own release at bay. Diverting my attention to his sack, I take one in my mouth and playfully tease the other one with my fingers before pumping his hardness with my hand.

"Shit, Lacey, you're going to send me over the edge if you keep going like that," he growls.

"Distract yourself," I taunt smiling, increasing my speed and pressure as his groans grow louder. Wrapping my lips around his cock again, I feel his fingers tangle in my hair as he decides to take control and starts thrusting hard into my mouth, pushing deeper than I could go on my own. I relax my jaw as he continues his assault on my mouth, grabbing his thighs to hold myself steady. His legs start shaking and he grunts loudly as he finally concedes to his orgasm, his cock pulsating in my mouth as he releases his seed down my throat.

After a few moments, he takes my hands and pulls me up to my feet. "As...delightful...as that was," he pants, using his thumb to wipe at the corner of my mouth, "you've deprived me of my dessert." His hands move behind my back to unzip my dress and his eyes darken as he watches it fall off my body. "You. Bed. Now."

"Yes, sir," I flirt, giggling as he smacks my ass when I pass him. I lie on the bed, propping myself up on my elbows to look at him, eyeing him seductively.

He sizes me up, lust coating his eyes, and quickly drops to his knees, pulling me towards the edge of the bed and promptly placing his face between my legs. His tongue comes quick and heavy with a long, slow lick along my folds. Flick by flick, he tantalizes and tortures my core before plunging two fingers inside, resuming what he started in the kitchen earlier. And, just like earlier, he stops his seduction right before I'm ready to release.

"Remember, Lacey," he growls, "your body comes for me and me only." He grins wickedly, gives my wet core a quick kiss, and flips me over, raising my hips and forcing my chest onto the bed. "Do you understand me?" he asks, smacking my ass again, this time a bit harder.

"Yes, Nik!" I cry out.

"Good girl," he smirks, wrapping himself up before taking my hands one at a time and holding them in his behind my back.

I'm completely helpless and vulnerable in this position, totally at his mercy for this next phase. I clutch at his wrists as he positions himself and thrusts into my waiting wetness, leaving me little time to adjust to his thick erection before he starts pounding into me. The air is filled with the sound of our bodies slapping against each other and the sound of our sighs and moans as he fucks me senseless. Luckily for me, he wants my release as much as I do, and he proves it by hitting my favourite spot repeatedly until my screams pierce through the silence.