Chapter Seven

"Lacey, turn over." His deep voice brings me back from my euphoria.

I look at him puzzled, wondering how he expects me to do this seeing as my hands are tied above my head. As if he could read my thoughts, he says, "Don't worry, I made sure your hands are tied in such a way that you can."

Of course, he did. Obviously, this isn't his first rodeo, Lace. I roll my eyes at myself at the mere suggestion that I was some sort of "first" for him. He catches me and cocks his head to the side. "Are you annoyed with me already, innocent one?"

"What? Oh, no. That wasn't for you," I mumble, embarrassed at my faux pas.

"I would hope not," he chuckles, "that's not the reaction I'm used to receiving." He smiles at me and takes a long, slow lick between my folds and I sigh loudly. "There, that's more like it. Now roll over."

I flip onto my stomach, resting on my elbows, as he grabs my hips and pulls them up towards him. The silk rope has more slack than I expect and does not feel uncomfortable at all. He presses up against me, leans over and runs his hands along my body from my shoulders to my ass.

"That was for you," he growls, his voice alone can set off another explosion in me. "Now this is for me." I hear the crinkle of plastic and he slides on a condom. He places the tip of his erection at my opening and pauses, "Lacey, I'm not known to be gentle. Do you think you can handle it rough?"

"Yes, Nikolai," the anticipation of feeling him inside me outweighs everything at this point. With the way he is making me feel, I wouldn't dare say no even if I didn't think I could handle it.

He chuckles again, this one slightly more sinister sounding. "Maybe you're not so innocent after all." Again, without warning, he plunges his thick desire into my dripping, wet folds. I scream and grip the blankets from the intensity in which he enters me, stretching my walls. "You're so wet and tight. I love it."

I steady myself as Nikolai twists my hips with vigour, hitting a different spot with each thrust. The friction from his movements eliciting sensual sounds from me. He reaches around and grabs one of my breasts, fondling the nipple with force as he allows himself to experience the pleasure. I feel his fingers scratch down my back as he pounds into me steadily and repeatedly with force and aggression. He pushes down on my shoulder blades and my back arches, giving him even greater access into my hot depths.

The sounds of our passion fill the air and I can sense that I am nearing another climax. As my body starts to tighten around his hard shaft, I hear him call out through gritted teeth, "Hold on, Lacey. Not yet."

"I don't think I can." I am not lying; try as I might to distract myself to keep this orgasm at bay, my body is not wanting to cooperate with me and the pressure continues to build.

"I'm not ready for you yet," his voice stern between lustful breaths.

"I'm sorry...I...just...Nikolai!" The wave of pleasure washes over me as I completely lose myself in ecstasy and my sleeping arms give way. Nikolai waits for my contractions around his member to stop before resuming his unrelenting thrusts.

I can barely see straight as I feel, and hear, him experience his own release. "Fuck, Lacey!" He pulls out of me and his mouth instantly makes contact with my core again. "You...taste...so...damn...good," he says between each lick. If he doesn't stop soon, I will quickly be heading for orgasm number three.

After a few moments, he finally breaks contact and flips me over. He wipes his face on the sheet before climbing up over me and kissing me. He reaches up to untie the rope from my wrist and then falls down beside me, breathless.

"Lacey, Lacey, Lacey," he pulls me onto his chest and runs his fingers through my hair, "I knew you were special when I saw you at Mirage." He kisses my forehead then leans his head against mine. The tenderness in his touch as he caresses my arm is unexpected, but not necessarily unwanted. I find myself already feeling more attached to him than I would have thought, considering this is just supposed to be a mindless, breakup-inspired one-night stand.