Part 25

After about an hour of cleaning and eating some dinner I am ready to collapse in bed. The house is too warm and I don't think twice before removing my shorts and shirt before laying back on the bed. I start to wonder when Tarzan will be back. He had left to go find any saveable food in the garden while I called Sam on the satellite phone he insisted I take with me. I had called him each night I had been gone and given him our GPS cordance. We finally know exactly where Tarzan's house is. Now I am tired and so thankful for a bed tonight. I close my eyes and listen to the quietness.

I hear him open the door and close it but then nothing. I start to wonder if he even came inside or stayed out for some reason. I open my eyes letting them readjust to the dim lighting and raise myself up on my elbows. The sight that I see sends shivers down my body and goosebumps to appear. Tarzan is standing just inside the door staring at me but it's the look in his piercing blue eyes that turns my warm body cold and then on fire.

"Mine."

It's like a soft, deep sigh that leaves his lips. His eyes are ablaze. He moves closer as he stares at me, all of me. As he moves closer I feel like prey being stalked and it causes my pulse to race. He stands at the end of the bed now and I know with every fiber of my being I want to be his prey. I am his to devour.

Even with all the desire in his eyes I can sense the hesitation as he stands at the foot of the bed. I know what he wants and I want it just as much. It hits me that this is his first time. I don't skip a beat. I look him in the eyes and get up so I am kneeling on the bed in front of him. He moves my hair to one side and starts kissing my shoulder, up my neck, and finally my lips. He runs a single finger down my arm and follows it with his eyes. 

"Beautiful."

Knowing that my darker skin tone is not only not an issue for him but beautiful in his eyes makes me love him even more. I never see color but I know from experiences that a lot of other people do. 

I reach up and run my fingers through his hair and I am rewarded with a deep throaty moan. He moves back just far enough to remove my bra, asking for permission with his eyes the whole time. His fingers glide down to my underwear and he pulls them down as I sit back on the bed. I can feel his eyes as they roam all over my body. I reach out and grab his hand, pulling him towards me. I lead his right hand down to my left breast and my other hand pulls his neck down so I can kiss him. It doesn't take long before he takes my lead and starts exploring my body. He leans down into me and kisses me again. I can feel how hard he is as he presses against my thigh. I break the kiss and my lips move down his neck and to the scars on his chest. My hands run down the ripples of abs and to the waist of his shorts. I look into his eyes.

"May I?"

"Hmm." He nodded.

I smirk at his inability to make actual words. I push his shorts down and drag my nails gently back up his thighs and over his butt. This credited me with another throaty groan that he silences by aggressively kissing me. I wrap my hand around his member, his eyes close and by the sound he makes I fear he's already come undone. He looks down at my hand and then back up at me. I see so many emotions in them; desire, lust, love, but also a little fear. 

"I love you."

My heart skips a beat at his words.

"I love you too. I'm yours. Please take me!"

I almost whine the last part because my insides are so desperate for his touch. In that moment his eyes almost glaze over in primal desire. He moves and positions himself at my entrance and starts to slide himself in.

"You're so wet."

I try not to laugh. And the feeling of him stretching me helps distract my brain. Words escape the both of us now. The only sounds that can be heard are created by our bodies and our moans. I feel my body wind up tighter and tighter until it shatters into a million pieces. I think I have stopped breathing and gone to heaven. That is until Tarzan falls on me and rolls over in exhaustion. I turn over and leave kisses all over his body as he lays there trying to catch his breath. He wraps an arm around me and kisses me on the head.

"I love you, My beautiful Jane."

"I love you too"

Worn out from all of our daily excursions we both quickly drift off to sleep in our post coitus embrase.