CHAPTER 5: FOUND

Bob came back at around 6 p.m.

'God! Where had you been?!', Fred shrieked.

'Oh, you don't know how much I roamed for finding him out'

'Did you get him?', I asked him, looking at him carefully and was anticipating some positivity from his side.

'Yeah, I followed him through different cameras from different houses and stores and finally I saw him enter an old, ugly mansion. Umm, I can't recall the name.... The War-war-'

'The Warwick's?'

'Yeah yeah that one'. Bob pointed out at me. 'But how did you know that?'

'Last night while I and Larry were walking back to our apartment, suddenly rain started and we ran up to there for shelter. But what made him go there again?', I said so making a pondering face.

'Probably, he had lost something out there', Fred remarked. 'Hey Bob, if you knew he has gone there then why didn't you bring him home?'

'What do you think I didn't try? I went to the main door, beat the door with all I could for about half an hour but got no response as if no one was there inside. I tried to open the door through the knob but it was locked. Then I tried to look in through the window but nothing was visible'

'Then he must have left'. A worried look again returned to Fred's face.

'No, he hasn't. I checked the CCTV footage carefully. He didn't leave. He is inside there somewhere.'

'Then we must go and fetch him back home', I declared.

'Let's go!', Fred affirmed and we started to move out of the flat but Bob stayed there.

'Hey, what happened fatso!'. Fred squealed.

'Actually... I. I... I-'

'Say fast!'. This time it was disgust.

'I am feeling hungry', said Bob in a single breath this time.

'Oh God! You stay then'

'No no wait, I'm coming. Let me put a sandwich in my mouth'

'See there, it must be there in the fridge', I pointed out at the refrigerator. 'Better lock the door while coming!'

Fred and I left for The Warwick's present along the Markey Street, half a mile from our building. I was walking back to the monster again.