CHAPTER 7: DAWN

‘Just leave me, you holy-’
Larry gained his consciousness at dawn the next morning, waking up agonizingly. ‘Phew! that was a dream. Oh God, it got a shit out of me… Urgh, my head hurts!’. He held his head tight. ‘Hey, what are you all doing in my home at this time. Everything’s fine?’
Three of us were glaring closely at him.
‘Oh my God Liam, what happened to your arm?’, he asked looking at my broken, plastered arm.
‘You bloody-’, I tried to move towards Larry to make him taste a sweet blow of my arm while he backed off in fright. But Fred stopped me by my hand and then asked Larry, ‘Don’t you remember anything?’. I gave Fred a scowl.
‘Remember what?’, he looked up at us in surprise.
‘That you fuckin’ broke my arm’, I yelled at him.
‘Me?! But when? How? Gosh! I really don’t remember anything. I-’. He stopped abruptly and suddenly the look on his face appeared to be enigmatic.
‘Wait. Something did happen to me last night’, he said.
‘What?’, Bob asked.
‘It was somewhat weird. After coming back home yesterday night-’
‘The day before yesterday’. I corrected him.
‘What? I had been sleeping for a whole day!’
‘Oh, you just continue’
Larry receded a bit and then continued, ‘Okay, so I was saying that when I returned to my flat, I felt as if someone was already there in my bedroom. I moved cautiously to my bedroom but found no one. Then suddenly I felt as if someone whispered something into my ears. Somehow I put those events aside and then after changing my clothes, got to my bed and slept. But it was then that I saw a terrific dream.’
‘Go on’, said Fred.
‘In the dream, I could see myself get up from my bed, and walk straight into the mansion where I and Liam had gone that night’
The look on my face suddenly changed from grimace to amazement.