Chapter 2

"Life is problems. Living is solving problems."-Raymond.E

(Officer in command of Inspector Roy)

General Chief Liam POV:

I leaned against my chair and sighed. There is a connection in this case and I know it.

It's been two years, eight months and still there is something missing that the case hasn't yet closed.

I sigh again and sit up straight. My gaze lingers over the huge paper work beside my puzzle.

A puzzle of the case with all pictures and notes scattered on my wooden table.

I squint my eyes at the small writing on the sticky note and read it again for the millionth time.

It's about the wanted serial killers who aren't just sick psychopaths but one of the smartest murderers.

They tend to enjoy torturing their victims, drugging them before ending the innocent lives.

-Case 567- 09 , 2018-

Victoria Emmanuel:
Identity-Unknown
Kills- 39 victims, most of them drugged with Trxyonate.

Paul Smith:

Age-47years
Kills- 28 cases of Trxyonate.
Death: 19th February, 2018
Case of death: Shot dead near the car accident.

Both of them are wanted serial killers. It's a fortune for the world that one of them happened to be shot dead during the car accident.

But the accident took two more precious lives. And there's no proof as to who killed Paul Smith.

The reason the police team was able to record their kills was thanks to the killers itself who left a mark on their victim's body. Usually a piece of skin would be burnt with the killers name or they would do the honors of carving their name on the victim's forehead.

Later they throw the bodies in a public area to create terror, with missing fingers, nails, ears, skin torn and more such gruesome descriptions.

My gaze shifts to the other notes and photos on the table and I lean further to inspect, popping my elbow on the table for support.

Victims of car accident:

Time: 1:30a.m, Brook's Highway

Place: 250miles away from Versley town
350miles from Willows town-- Brooks Highway junction Road.

Victims:
Evelyn Amsterdam, wife of Doctor Steve Edison. Died on spot due to skull fracture and bleeding.
Steve Edison, the Scientist drugged by Trxyonate and died within minutes.
The car crashed and was caught in flames.

I lean back into the chair and run a hand in my hair in frustration. This wasn't coincidence, but planned by the serial killers. There was one more person during that night, who drugged the doctor and probably killed Paul.

As for Trxyonate, it's a drug that was made by the wanted criminal Victoria, for her own sick pleasure. It causes a sane human being to develop craving of bloodshed, more like turning them into a wild beast before slowly killing them.

Mostly, the drugs slows down the blood pressure and breathing rate, that causes dizziness further the toxic substances makes an individual incapable of being conscious with actions.

In short it's a death flag of severe failure of several organs.

It led victims of Trxyonate to die in a brutal ways. Their insides slowly dissolve or lead to failure of organs. Some of the victims with better luck survive the brutal death but get provoked to cause more bloodshed, later within hours they would die too.