Chapter 18

"An idiot with a plan can beat a genius without a plan"-Unknown.

Melissa's POV:

A ray of hope spikes in my heart.

If there is anyone who can understand and help us, it's Rachel or Trinity. Chloe's face pales at the sight of Trinity.

Xavier is the first one to react, he takes a step forward but Chloe beats him. She jolts up from the bed standing in front of her.

"Trinity I wan-"

The doctor shakes her head in disapproval and quickly steps inside the room, shutting the door behind her. I furrow my eyebrows at her.

Chloe starts rambling broken phrases unable to put the puzzle and explain this mess.

I roll my eyes at her, "We got a note from a weird crazy stalker, it says that she will be back for Chloe by second day, dragging her to God knows where and if Chloe tries to protest, one of us will end up dead."

I sigh in relief after blurting out everything in a short summary. Chloe turns and gives me a glare and I shrug at her casually.

'I was helping' I mouth at her and she scowls at me. Rude.

"Dr.Trinity please help us.." Emma pleads and the doctor looks at her. She opens her mouth but closes it. Aiden gets up, nearing the doctor, "We want to escape from here."

Trinity gapes at us, she looks at each of us. "You guys are crazy, the front gate has tight security. How-"

"Good point, you can help us luring them away, or we can take a ride in your car." Xavier suggests, Emma and Aiden nod their heads looking at Trinity with hope.

Chloe stills, not speaking or uttering any word. I frown at her sudden change in behavior.

Trinity looks down at her feet, massaging the brink of her nose. She glances up at Chloe and all of us with determination.

"We will escape from here during evening within next two days. I can handle the guards at the gates, it will be easier if we use a car and drive away." Chloe finally looks at her surprised.

"Perfect, but where do we go after-"Chloe shuts Aiden instantly.

She walks up to Trinity, "Lets discuss the details together, I'll let everyone know about it." Trinity nods at her firmly. Chloe gestures her towards the door and they both step out.

I stare at the door, feeling a bit distant. Chloe didn't try involving us in the plan but then again she always has her reasons.

The door halts and Chloe peeks inside the room. All of us look at her in confusion.

"Don't say a word about this to anyone. I'll let you all know about the plan by tomorrow morning. Sleep tight." She whispers and smiles softly.

"Sure." I call after she closes the door shut.

---

I cross my legs sitting on the marble bench in the ground. There is a usual crowd of patients after breakfast.

I sigh, dangling my feet lazily, back and forth. It's already morning and Chloe still hasn't talked about the plan to me.

Aiden, Emma got their parts to play. I tried enquiring them secretly but they brushed me off telling it's meant to be a secret.

I decided Emma lost her last brain cells when I found her spending time in the laundry room, washing clothes so early in the morning. Well, everyone does chores during the day normally, but Emma always hated it.