Home

"Hey Kathrine wakey wakey" I'm woken by Rose.
She always gets my name wrong even though me and Sarah have been friends for years.
"Morning" I sigh as I stretch out my back that was aching due to sleeping in the window seat all night .

"Your Dads out Front he's here to pick you up" Rose turns as she looks at herself in Sarah's mirror.
"Oh ok" I quickly get up and get changed.
I knew going home with my Dad wasn't a option.
I would stay with my mother on the pouge side of the island .
"Thanks for having me tell Sarah I'll meet her at the beach clean up" I smile as I quickly run off to the other side of the house.
I could see my dads car out front .
Long story short I left England early 2 months early to be exact.
My father will insist that I "ran off" but honestly I just couldn't be around him for one more minute.

I open the window out back and scale down the pipe.
My feet hit the floor and I look round the house to see my Dad talking to Ward.
Fuck.
I turn quickly but I bump into something hard like a wall.
"Ow" I say as my ass hits the floor.
"You should really watch were your going and what pipe you climb down" Rafe points to the broken pipe next to the one I just scaled down.
"Yeah whatever daddy's boy" I get up rubbing my jeans off.
"At least I have a relationship with my Dad and I'm not scaling down pipes to avoid him" he spitfully says as he stands up straighter then before.

"Cool anyway I'll see you hopefully not soon" I salute him as I walk towards the wall that surrounds the Cameron house.
"Yeah never would be to soon pouge" he shouts across the garden.
I stick my middle finger up at him as I jump over the wall.

The pouge side of the island was a mess compared to the Kook side.
As I approach my mothers house I see her picking up trash that had obviously blown out during the storm.
I run up to her and give her a hug "mom!"
She looks shocked to see me but very pleased.
"My Kat is back already I thought you still have 2 months left in London? Did something happen? Are you ok?" She ask me many questions in a tone lasted with anxiety.

"I'm fine I just got bored of england ya know wanted to come back home" I kiss her on the cheek and make my way in the house.
My mom was the best parent I could ever ask for .
The only reason I had to leave with my Dad was because I was getting into trouble here and my mom was worried about me and mine and my fathers complicated relationship.
She convinced me to give it a go and if it didn't work out that's fine .
She didn't want me regretting anything when it came to my Dad.

"So I'm guessing the trip wasn't successful?" My mother follows me into our small kitchen.
"Nope! But ya know who cares" I pop the p as I open the fridge.
"Are you ok?" My mother asks gently.
"Yeah mom I'm fine we always knew he was a good for nothing twat anyway" I sigh as I open a can of Fanta.
"Kat don't speak about your Dad like that" my mother jokes as she also gets herself a can .
"If he comes here don't let him in say you haven't seen me" I say sitting on the counter top.

"Why what have you done?" My mother narrows her eyes playfully.
"Nothing I just don't want to speak to him" I lie slightly.
My dad always thinks I've done something wrong so it's hard knowing what I've actually done wrong at times when he is always mad at me.
"Ok I will I'm glad you're back though, help me clean up the garden?" I nod and hop off the side.
Our garden was small along with our house but it was better then most of the houses on this side of island .

I help my mother clean the garden up for 2 hours just chatting and making jokes.
"I've got to meet JJ and Pope at Jb's to help clean up" I take off my gardening cloves . 
"Ok have fun" my mom hugs me before i leave .

As I walk to Jb's I see Pope and Kie in the hammock.
The Chateau was still a mess and it didn't look like they have even tried cleaning it up.
"Ahh I'm glad you waited for me to come to clean up" I say crossing my arms as JJ walks out of the porch.
"Hey! You should've seen it like a hour ago it was worse then this!" Pope points are me laughing .
"I'll help clean up for a bit but then I have to head off to clean the beach" I smile at my friends.