Déjà vu

"What's he doing here?" I look at my mother , she looks like she'd been crying.
"Mum?!" I say trying to get her to speak , she didn't say a word.
"You're coming to live with me permanently and then you're going back to London" my father folds his arms and I scoff.
"I'm not going anywhere with you!" I shout and he looks at my mother.
"You don't have a choice" he says walking towards me.
I hear a car pull up out front.

"Mum? What's going on?!" She wouldn't say anything she just shook her head as tears left her eyes.
"You're mother has lost her Job , she can no longer look after you and I'm your father so I'll look after you from now on, you'll go back to school when summer ends in London" my breathing gets heavier.
I can't , I can't go with him.
I won't leave my mother.
"Mum do something!"
"I can't he- HES got lawyers and he'll win Kat, I can't look after you" she cries as she covers her face.
That bastard.
"You for lawyers!? You knew that she would lose her job didn't you! I bet your ass got her fired!" I scream and my father laughs.

"Yeah the hell I did! After all the mess you've caused I thought it would be right to bring you into a house hold that will make you behave properly!" My mother looks at my father with shock.
"You- you got me fired?! You son- of a bitch!" She slaps him across the face hitting his chest.
He grabs her stopping her as he pushes her away from him.
"I'll get a job and I'll take Kat back!" Mother screams finally looking into my eyes.
"I can't leave you mumma-" I run towards her as she grabs my face our foreheads touching.
"It's ok My little Kat, I'll see you soon I promise" she nods against my head and I breakdown.
With that my father grabs me .
"No! Mumma!" I scream trying to get to her .
"I love you!" My mother shouts as she chokes on her sobs.
"Mumma!" I'm thrown into the car , hitting into Alice who was on her phone.
I got déjà vu, this is what it was like when my father told me I was going to London last year.
Even though I agreed too it , it was still a bit much.
But this time I didn't agree, I was basically being kidnapped .
Jenna was driving , while the radio was playing.
My father was calm as he held her hand , greeting her with a kiss.

They acted like what just happened was normal.
I was just shoved into a car while crying calling out for my mother and they didn't even blink a eye.
"What the hell!" I say but they all ignore me, not wanting to speak or make me more mad.
"Hello?!" I say again but no response.
I kick Jenna's chair with full force jolting the car as she braked harshly.
"Look! I know your upset but kicking my seat really?!" She shouts as she drives again.
"Upset?! I'm more then fucking upset!" I get cut off by Alice speaking.
"Oh by the way I've got your room now so you have the one at the end of the hall" Alice smirks not looking up from her phone.
This couldn't be happening, this had to be a nightmare-
I feel my phone buzz and I look at it.
It was from Sarah.

"We have a barbecue tomorrow evening, the Cameron's and other families are coming round" my father states as Alice smiles excitedly.
"What if I run away you wouldn't be abled to stop me?"
I hear Alice laugh as my father tells her to shut up.
"Your so stupid how do you not-" Alice chuckles but gets cut off by my father telling her off.
"Alice don't speak like that , you're 17 Kat your a minor if you run away the police will find you especially now that I'm your main Guardian" he states and a tear falls down my cheek.
"It's Katerina too you, too all of you"
Soon enough we were at my fathers house.

I watch as Alice runs into the house along with Jenna.
I walk in and it instantly feels foreign.
It wasn't home.
I walk upstairs to the spare room that now was mine because Alice took my actual room.
It was empty, it had no personality.
It wasn't my room.
Just white sheets with white walls and white draws.
"Dinner girls!" I hear Jenna shout and I close my eyes wishing that lightening would struck and kill me.
"I'm not hungry" I push the plate away from me.
"So what? You're going on a hunger strike?" Alice jokes and I see my father glare at her.
"Eat now" he orders pushing the plate towards me.