Midsummer Madness

4 days later:
Rafe Cameron's PoV
After I dropped Kat off, she totally ignored me, I saw her at the beach and at the club but she pretended I didn't exist.
I guess she was serious about this whole 'one summer without a feud thing'
"Rafe you have to bring a date" my father moans at me bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Why?" I groan as I lay my head on the counter top my fingers circling the marble pattern.
"Because you did last time and people loved it but this time you need to take someone permanent" he hits his palms against the Counter while getting a glass of water.

It makes me sit up from the noise it made.
"You need to find someone now" he demands and I get up from my seat nodding.
"Yeah" I brush him off as I go outside the front.
That's when James, Jenna and Alice pull up.
Great.
"Ahh Rafe just the man I wanted to see" James grabs my shoulder letting Jenna and Alice go inside without him.
"Look about what happened" he starts before I cut him off.
"I don't know what your talking about" I dismiss him, not wanting to get into a argument or bring more shit up for Kat.

"Good lad" he taps my shoulder before he goes into my house.
I huff as I start to walk to my car "hey Rafe wait up!" Alice runs out after me.
"What?" I turn as I open my car door.
She smiles "I was wondering if you wanted to go to midsummers with me?" The girl smirks as she pushes her boobs out more I don't bother looking at them as I roll my eyes.
"Yeah whatever" I shrug that's when she lunges towards me kissing me.

"I'll see you tonight" she winks before going back into the house.
I gulp . What just happened?

Katerina Pov
"All I'm saying is we could be partying on the beach instead of going to midsummers" I groan as Sarah tries to make me ask Jake to go.
"Come on it will be fun! And you have a date this time!"
I was currently at John's with Sarah and Kie .
The boys were out getting food.
Jake seemed to get along with all the boys .
"I agree with Sarah , you should ask him" Kie walks into the kitchen and I huff.

"Fine I'll ask him!" I give in as I jump off the counter.
Things were good since Rafe dropped me off, we haven't seen each other for 4 days and I've been happy.
Having fun with my friends and seeing my mum.
But something felt wrong and I couldn't put my finger on it.
I get a text looking at my phone:
'You turn up to midsummers and it might just be your last'
Wtf?

It wasn't signed off and it was from a blocked number.
"You ok?" Kie noticed my frowned expression.
"Yeah everything's fine, I just don't have a dress that's all" I cover up my worry as I put my phone in my back pocket, I jump back on the counter.
"I have lots of dresses so you don't have to worry" Sarah smirks at me as the boys come busting through.

"Hey hey" JJ laughs as he puts the shopping bags on the counter.
"Whattya got?" Kie looks in the bag , helping Jj get everything out.
"Beer? Really? We needed sandwiches!" Sarah scolded the boys.
"Hey! You should thank us, it took a lot just to get that" John b laughs, Pope shakes his head.
"Nah I agree, the shop keeper didn't take kindly to JJ dropping 3 stacks off beer bottles" Jake laughs as JJ flicks him off playfully.
I get off the counter tugging on Jakes arm.
"Jake can I speak to you for a sec-"

"Yeah sure" we walk out front and he looks at me with a worried face.
"What happened-" he asks me straight away.
"Nothing nothing, I-"
He shuffles "then why are you nervous?"
"I want to go to midsummers" I blurt out and he stands there not understanding the issue.
"Ok? I'm sure Bonnie can keep
my company?-" he joked as he tried to continue before I cut him off.
"I want to go to midsummers with you- as my date" the nerves in my stomach erupted when I said that.

"As like your date?" He questioned and I nod smiling "that's what I just said wasn't it?" I tease as he shakes his head with a smirk.
"Yeah I'll go, what time should I pick you up?" He looks me up and down.
"I'm getting ready at Sarah's beach house so like I'll pick you up so be ready at 7" I laugh as he nods.