Chapter 5

Previously:

"Look okay I didn't come here to fight-" Jeremy sighed "I came here because she left a letter for you all and I decided to come over and read it to you all. I don't care what you do afterwards or if you don't want to hear but it was her last wish and I'm going to make sure you all listen." Jeremy slightly threatened. They may have been the Mikaelsons but that didn't matter at this moment in time all that mattered was reading this to them for Evangeline.

Chapter 5:

Jeremy's PoV:

At the Mikaelson household:

Jeremy didn't want to wait any longer, all he wanted to do was read the letter and then go home and be sad. To him these people weren't worth any more of his time after what they had done to Evangeline. He understood that the Mystic Falls Gang had always fallen at Elena's feet whenever she asked but these people despised Elena and knew she was a backstabbing bitch so why would they believe her. None of it made sense to Jeremy. How could someone throw all that friendship away over something their enemy said who they knew was a compulsive liar.

Even with all these factors Jeremy was still going to read the letter not for their closure or to prove them wrong but because Vangie wanted him to. She was the last bit of alive family he had and he would make sure it stayed that way. He would keep these people away from his sister if it was the last thing he would do.

With those final thoughts and a lot of hesitation Jeremy opened the letter and began to speak.

"Dear Mikaelson's

I know at this moment you don't want to hear this letter or you do so you can laugh about the pain you brought me, or maybe you threw it in the fireplace without even hearing what I have to say but I can tell you that I officially don't care anymore. I don't care if you laugh or if you scream because at the end of the day I know that I have done the right thing for myself by leaving. You all hurt me more than the Mystic Falls Gang because after everything you have done from a nasty comment to KILLING my aunt I forgave you yet the minute Elena said something you all couldn't wait to hate me.

I never understood what I did to any of you to deserve that pain. I thought of you all as family but you all thought of me as a bargaining chip something you could hold over the Mystic Falls Gang's head the minute they did something to annoy you. You didn't care about me. I was simply a means to an end for you. You broke me and I don't think anyone could ever fix the scars you left.

I know you don't care but please don't try to find me. I'm already hurt enough as it is. I wrote everyone else their own separate bits but I don't think I could fully express everything you've done to me in a letter. No words would ever be enough, in fact you all don't even deserve your own piece after what you did. After believing a backstabbing bitch instead of me. I trusted you all with my life and you broke that I hope you will be able to live with the fact that I will never be able to look you in the eye again. To trust you again. You officially got rid of any relationship you could ever have with me after that.

Yours Sincerely,

Evangeline Gilbert."

Jeremy finished before getting up and leaving. He didn't even stick around to see how they reacted or anything. It was all too much for him. His only living family left due to these people and seeing them all cry and get upset just made him angry they have no right to be sad. THEY WERE THE ONES WHO HURT HER. They don't get to be sad when they're all the reason she's gone. THE REASON SHE FEELS USELESS AND ABANDONED.