Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Evangeline PoV:

Now:

A groan slipped from my lips as I lifted my head and opened my eyes. I looked at my surroundings and saw Scott knocked out and tied to a chair next to me, he had dried blood on his face but no wound. I immediately started to panic as I tried to reach for him only to realise I was also bound.

We were in some type of old cabin, there was furniture all over the place and pieces of the roof were on the floor. I coughed from the amount of dust in the place. There were cobwebs all over the roof and glass shards on the floor.

I racked my brain trying to figure out how we had gotten here, when it all came back in flashes. Scott followed her to the car park, going to Janice's, sorting out their problems, driving down the road and finally the last memory being swerving away from the black figure in the middle of the road and heading straight for a tree.

Adrenaline rushed through my body as I tried to wiggle myself out of my restraints. At that moment I wished I could have used my powers but unfortunately I have no control over them. I had only ever used them twice and it had been when I was in a lot of emotional distress. Even though I had been kidnapped I was nowhere near the level of distress I had to be in for that. Kidnapping was such a normal thing in Mystic Falls that it no longer scared me.

I continued to wiggle against my restraints when suddenly-

"Ah ah ah we don't want those restraints to come undone do we little Eve." A voice said cynically. My head snapped up at that voice. I could recognise it from anywhere, it sent chills up and down my spine, it made my head spin and my body go numb. As I looked at the doorway though I couldn't help but feel a little relief when it wasn't the person who had terrorised me for the last 17 years but rather her doppelgänger.

Katherine.

She was leaning against the doorway of the little cabin. I could catch a glimpse of the outside and noticed that there was nothing but trees for as far as the eye could see, which made my job of escaping a lot more difficult. She was in her typical get up. Her iconic curly hair, a leather jacket, black skinny jeans and combat boots with a black halter top. A smirk rested on her face at all times.

I took a quick glance over at Scott to see him still unconscious before directing myself back to Katherine and replying spitefully.

"Fuck You." I spat. Over the course of time here Lydia and Allison had helped me a lot with my confidence, I could have never said that back in Mystic Falls. Oh how the times had changed.

She looked momentarily surprised at my bluntness before replacing it with an amused grin and stalking over to me bending down and gripping my chin like Scott had done hours before. She forced me to look at her and purposefully dug her sharp black nails into my skin.

"Ooh Little Gilbert's grown claws I see." She teased with a grin before her face turned serious and she dug her nails into my chin harder if possible as she brought my face closer to hers. "Never talk to me like that again or I will rip you apart, I'm a 500 year old vampire show some fucking respect." She spoke venomously.

She stared at me waiting for a reply. I did nothing but stare into her eyes which caused her to get even more mad and grip at my throat with her other hand tightly still waiting for a reply. As my oxygen began to waver I nodded a little, making her take her hands away from me and stand up the happy smirk taking over her face again as she put her hand to her chin in a mock thinking pose.

"Now why would the Mikealsons and Mystic Falls gang leave their pathetic little pet all alone." She spoke mocking me clearly, wanting me to tell her so she could use it as leverage.