Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Evangeline PoV:

Now:

She had been wandering around for 5 minutes now like a clueless idiot. She was very much contemplating just leaving the school. She honestly didn't know where she was. Every single hallway looked the same with a bunch of lockers and teenagers.

She knew she should have just gone up to one of the students and asked but she was too awkward for that. She was trying to be confident but she was taking baby steps and talking to random teenagers was way too much of a jump.

She kept walking and it seemed like she looked helpless because two girls came up to her. one looked to have the confidence she wanted. The girl's hair was an auburn red. She had porcelain white skin and hazel eyes. She practically glowed with a smile on her pink lips and a twinkle in her eyes. She looked very bubbly. She had a hand on her hip whilst her other hand was in the air with her hand bag in the Crook of her elbow. You could tell she took her fashion choices seriously. She was dressed in:

The other girl was slightly less confident than the other

The other girl was slightly less confident than the other. She had dark brown almost black hair that fell in waves around her stopping at her chest. You could tell that she was the calmer of the two. She had a small kind smile on her pink lips most likely trying not to scare you off. She had light chocolate brown eyes. She had a more calm yet just as stylish fashion sense as the last girl, she was dressed in: 

She was a bit paranoid when it came to people in the school because the first teenager she had met happened to be supernatural but as she checked their aura she realised they were both humans and felt herself automatically relax as her shoulders d...

She was a bit paranoid when it came to people in the school because the first teenager she had met happened to be supernatural but as she checked their aura she realised they were both humans and felt herself automatically relax as her shoulders dropped.

"I love your outfit!" The bubbly redhead spoke first starting the conversation. Her bright smile stayed on her face though it did relax a little bit as she spoke.

"Thanks! Yours is great too." I said, responding with a compliment, it seemed to be the right words as she smiled more. You realised that this would most likely be your only way of finding the office.

"I know how this sounds but I'm new here. Do you mind showing me to the office." I spoke nervously embarrassed.

"Yeah sure! Don't worry about it, I was new here once too I get it." She spoke with a comforting smile clearly seeing my slight embarrassment making me relax even more.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I spoke but they both just shrugged it off before looping arms with me and walking me to the office.

"I'm Lydia and that's Allison, we're you're new best friends." The redhead who I learned was Lydia spoke quickly, continuing to walk as if that was a normal thing for her. I however was a bit shell shocked at how straight forward she was. Allison clearly seeing my shock spoke

"Don't worry, she said that on my first day too." As Allison spoke you felt a lot more reassured.

"Well I'm Evangeline but most call me Eve." I said trying to keep up with how fast they were walking.

"Well Eve, I believe this is the start to an amazing friendship." Lydia spoke looking over at me, flashing me a smile and then continuing to walk confidently along the hall.

"I agree." Allison said unconsciously scaring me with how she and Lydia did the exact same thing.

The more you were with them you realised the dynamic of the duo. Lydia was the more confident girl who spoke whatever she wanted and Allison was the one to explain it further and to soothe you if you were shocked or scared. You could tell that Lydia was right; these Girls were going to be your new best friends...

Third PoV:

What will happen when she finds out about Lydia and Allison's other friends and that they are part of the supernatural?

(A/N: I know it's short but it seemed like a good place to end a chapter. I would have felt weird continuing after that.)