Chapter 6

(A/N: IMPORTANT!! She only knows up until Jeremy leaves since he is telling her the story.)

Chapter 6:

Evangeline PoV:

Now:

When Jeremy finished the story I didn't know what to think. I'm just praying that they don't come after me. I want to be able to relax and not be paranoid that they're going to come any minute. I was speechless after hearing that not only the Mystic Falls Gang but the Mikaelsons as well felt sorry.

"I know most people would want to go back and see them Jerry, but is it bad to not want anything to do with them." I said feeling guilty. I heard Jeremy scoff on the other side.

"Of course it's not wrong, they hurt you emotionally and physically. I understand you feel bad that they're upset but that's because you're an amazing person Vangie, those people took you for granted they don't deserve to see you after that." Jerry said which made me smile. I missed my little brother a lot, he always made me feel better.

"Thanks Jerry." I spoke genuinely. I needed to hear that I was doing the right thing from him especially.

"You don't need to thank me for telling the truth." Jerry said thoughtfully back.

We were silent for a few seconds before I asked my last question.

"When did you find the note with my number on it Jerry?" I asked curiously.

"I found it two months ago but I wanted to give it to you sometime before I called." Jerry said.

"You always knew me better than I knew myself, Jer." I spoke thankful that he had given me some time to think before calling. I looked down at my watch and realised it was 3:00 am. I was exhausted by this point after the nightmare and finding out how everyone took my letters, so with a quick goodbye and love you's shared I hung up and went to bed.

_____

I woke up to my alarm at 5:00. I was tired but I'd live. If anything I was more anxious than tired. I wanted my life to go better here than Mystic falls and this was the first step to that. However I didn't have time to dwell on my anxiousness because I realised I had booked an appointment at a hair salon. I wanted a change before school. I quickly got dressed and headed to the salon.

 I quickly got dressed and headed to the salon

_____

It took a while but I finally got the result I wanted.