Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Evangeline PoV:

Now:

Unfortunately her, Lydia and Allison didn't have that many classes with each other. They didn't have first together so they directed her to the class before leaving for their own.

_____

The first few classes she had were boring, with things she already knew and grumpy teachers. The teachers would force me to stand and say my name and something about myself. What was worse was that Lydia nor Allison were in any of them.

It was her fifth class and she was already wishing for the day to be over. She had chemistry with Mr. Harris. She loved chemistry and she was practically begging that he wasn't another grumpy teacher.

However luck didn't seem to be on her side.

_____

When she found the classroom she was already a few minutes late. That seemed to be a thing today as she had been late to all her classes bar the first one and that was only because of Allison and Lydia she hoped that he wouldn't be an ass about it.

As she entered the classroom she saw as everyone's head turned to her like meerkat's. She would have laughed had it not been what happened next.

"Ahh Miss Gilbert, good of you to finally join us." Mr. Harris spoke with undeniable sarcasm.

"I will let you off this time but the next time you will be in detention clear." He spoke rather rudely and just as I was about to answer he spoke again.

"Good, now go and sit next to Miss Martin." He waved off expecting me to know who that was. I turned around to see Lydia with her hand in the air excitedly. Which made my own smile grow realising that me, Lydia and Allison hadn't shared last names and that Miss. Martin was Lydia.

As I walked to sit down with Lydia I realised who was behind her and internally freaked out. It was those two boys again, they were the only ones who were still looking at her . As she sat she watched them countless times from the corner of her eye. They would look at her, then look at each other and do some weird hand movement communication thing and then look at her again. The hand movements were so wild that it caught the attention of Mr. Harris.

"Mr. Stilinski, Mr. Mcall what is so interesting about Miss. Gilbert's back that you completely ignore my lesson." Mr Harris spoke clearly, scaring both boys as they jumped when he began to talk. The poor boys looked like they had been caught stealing cookies from the jar.

"Well Mr. Stilinski, Mr. Mcall I'm waiting." Spoke Mr. Harris. The two boys begin to talk over each other spewing out a bunch of lies.

"Well you see Mr. Harris we were simply-" Stilinski spoke about to spew out another lie when Mr. Harris cut him off.

"No! Stop I don't want to hear some more stupid mumbling just get on with your work or I will separate you both." He spoke mumbling idiots under his breath, eventually getting back to teaching us.

Even though the boys stopped with the hand gestures and constant looking you could tell that they would look at you every so often.

You had no clue as to why they wouldn't seem to leave you alone. First it was a coincidence, them being at the diner and then her accidentally bumping into the one Mr. Harris called Mcall but now they seemed to be actively staring at her and talking about her.

Why was it that the minute she wanted to be away from all things supernatural drama she was being actively looked at and talked about by the one supernatural creature she had met. She seemed to just get lucky with these things apparently. (Note Sarcasm)