Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Evangeline PoV:

One Week Later:

I had officially been in Beacon Hills for one week and a lot of things have changed.

I had officially been in Beacon Hills for one week and a lot of things have changed since Mystic Falls.

Allison, Lydia and I became really great friends, even if it has been only a week I feel like I can tell them things I couldn't Bonnie, Caroline or Rebekah. They don't judge me or try to force me into a decision, they were the friends I always wanted and needed. Lydia's shopping addiction could rival Rebekah's, in the week I had been here we had gone shopping together THREE times, and not those quaint little trips where you buy bits and bobs but a whole six hour spree. Allison is kind and caring but don't let that fool you, a guy tried to touch her in the mall and she full on fought him not that I blame her, in some ways she reminded me of Bonnie, she was calm, collected and well spoken but if you dared to offend her the hospital would become your new best friend.

Stiles. Stiles and I were surprisingly close given how my first impression of him was him staring at me during a chemistry class like I was the answer to everything in the universe. I can officially say that by the end of the week I have seen almost everything Star wars. He had almost cried when I told him I hadn't seen it. He was like an irritating, sarcastic, goofy younger brother and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I hadn't had much time with Aidan and Kira but I really liked them. Kira was quiet, adorable and shy however I could also tell she was loyal to a fault and outspoken due to her shy nature. She seemed to be coming a bit more out of her shell with me which I was happy about. Aidan was a great, compassionate guy with some anger issues, I could also see the grief and pain in his eyes. I could tell he hid it from everyone else and they were none the wiser but I could see it. It was a different type of pain to mine but pain all the same.

Isaac. Isaac and I connected on a different level than the others, we had endured a lot from our families. I actually told Isaac some of the abuse I suffered. It was crazy how quickly I opened up but I felt like he was the only person I could ever feel comfortable with when it came to talking about this. The pain we had both suffered brought us together as friends.

Malia. I have spent a good amount of time with Malia and yet there are almost no words to describe her. If I didn't secretly know what she was I think I would be genuinely worried for her mental stability. She was the bluntest person I ever met, she was animalistic and sometimes a little vicious but underneath all that was just a broken girl who had been through so much that this was the only way to protect herself.

Liam was like a little kid. He was a goofball and loyal to fault just like everyone else. I learned very quickly of his IED. I remember Stiles accidentally telling me at lunch. Liam had looked down in shame expecting some type of comment or look but I simply grabbed his hand under the table and squeezed it to reassure him like you would a child and it worked. It was funny seeing him interact with Stiles, they were like mother and son. Stiles was the overprotective mother hen and Liam was the kid with the embarrassing mom that he didn't like to take anywhere.

Jackson. Jackson was a rude, obnoxious, snob with anger issues. Is what someone would usually say but I could tell it was mostly a guard. Sometimes he could be a bit rude or a snob but in reality he was an amazing, good hearted guy who was broken. That's all he was. A broken kid who couldn't find his place in the world yet and decided to become the stereotypical jock. I never stop trying with him, I've broken down a lot of walls but it will take time before he trusts me and I know that but I'm up for the challenge because I want him to be happy. I may have only met him a week ago but he reminds me so much of Tyler that it hurts. I want to help him, make him feel better about himself the way Tyler never did.

However throughout this whole week there is one person who I didn't look at nor speak to and that was Scott Mcall. I would never admit it out loud but I was scared of him. Scared of the way he made me feel so I avoided him like the plague, not that it was easy. No. It was almost impossible, he tried and tried to talk to me but I couldn't have it. he wouldn't stay away and when everyone asked me I would just avoid the subject.

When he wasn't looking I found myself staring even though I told myself off repeatedly I couldn't stop. Everything from his smile to the way his hair fell fascinated me and that fact ate me alive every night. I have dreams of him at night the more I ignore them the more vivid they get. The more of them I have. He is always there. Now even when I think of him I feel that same jolt of energy flow through me. Everything in me screamed to talk to him, yet I wouldn't, I couldn't. It was all so much and so now I had one mission and one mission only....

Stay away from SCOTT MCALL at ALL COSTS...

however it appears that today luck isn't on my side.

(A/N: ooh cliff hanger :) Sorry but I couldn't resist the moment. What do you think is gonna happen next!!! Hope you enjoy the chapter!!! )