chapter three

[Not edited]

"You got Jacob to promote you and Justine's relationship. What a good boyfriend." His publicist, (I can't remember if I gave her a name but for now let's just call her Libby) Libby said into the phone. "You've been all over the news. This one is my favorite: Chrestine is happening?!

This is what all you fanfic writers have been waiting for because Chresanto and Justine are dating! An anonymous caller reported the two having dinner and when paparazzi arrived they left separately. 

But guess what? Only a few minutes later our assumptions were confirmed when Chresanto's very very best friend posted on his twitter: ChresantoxJustine af

It appears that he is Chrestine af too. We can already tell this is going to be a beautiful thing.

Would you like me to read another one?"

"He thinks we're doing a song together."

"Oh man, that's gold. I can't wait until he finds out. It'll be classic." Libby laughed over the phone.

Chresanto rolled his eyes. "Look Libby I have to call you some other time."

"Oh, no worries. I'll talk to you later." She hung up. Chresanto tossed his phone on his bed before falling back on it.

The door opened a few seconds later and then clicked closed.

Soon Jacob was in the room and then in the hotels closet, pulling out his suitcase.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Chresanto asked sitting up. "I'm going home." Jacob mumbled. "What? What happened? Why?"

Jacob pulled a magazine out of his back pocket. "What the fuck is this?" He said holding the magazine in Chresanto's face. It had Chresanto and Justine's faces in heart and pictures of the two leaving the restaurant they were at together.

"I can explain." Chresanto said. "Of course you can." scoffed rolling his eyes as he opened the magazine and started to read the article.

"Stop and listen to me Jacob." Chresanto said See you ar getting up and grabbing Jacob's hands. 

"It's not real. It's a pub

licity stunt." Chresanto sighed. "Then why'd you lie to me? Why'd you say you were only doing a song?"

Chresanto sighed, "I didn't want to disappoint you. You wanted me to come out so badly and I knew you'd be upset if you found out I was doing yet another cover-up."

"I'm upset now, so you really couldn't have avoided it either way, but I'm super pissed that you lied and that we have to hide everything for even longer."

"I know baby, but I promise that when Justine and I's careers benefit from this I'll break it off and I'll come out."

Jacob closed his eyes and sat down on the bed. "You promise?" Jacob asked opening his eyes and looking up at Chresanto as he gripped his hands tighter. "Baby, I promise."

Chresanto leaned down and tried to kiss his lips but Jacob moved his face.

"Its like that huh?" Chresanto chuckled.

Jacob laughed and got up walked towards the kitchen. Chresanto stopped him, wrapping his arms around Jacob's waist and kissing his neck.

Jacob laughed and tried to pull away but Chresanto's grip was strong as he walked the both of them backwards to the bed.

Chresanto sat Jacob down on his lap not loosening his hold on Jacob's waist.

"Kiss me. " Chresanto puckered his lips and closed his eyes as he waited for Jacob to kiss him.