chapter eleven

Chresanto knocked on Justine's room door and she opens it a few seconds later with wide smile showing off her pearly white teeth.

Chresanto's blown away by how pretty she looks. "You look gorgeous." Chresanto says. Justine laughs. "You don't look half bad yourself," she compliments as she puts on her nude pumps.

She grabs her matching clutch and then holds her hand out for Chresanto to take as she closes her hotel door. He grabs it hesitantly and start walking with her. "So tonight, we're gonna go out and have fun, right?" She asks. "Right." Chresanto agrees. "No checking your phone. We actually talk."

"No phone. I'll leave it in the car." He turned it off and the put it in his pocket. "We get to know each other."

Chresanto nodded and pressed the number for the lobby floor. "Good, then we should have a fun night tonight. Where are we eating?"

"Casa Tua. I came here on my very first tour and I swear they have the best Italian food in the States." Chresanto told her. "Ooh, I love Italian." She smiled. "Good, because it was really hard booking the reservation and I'm pretty sure I'm close to broke." He laughed.

"Well, you didn't have to do this really. You could've gotten me some food from McDonald's and I would've been fine with that." Justine shrugged. "I wish you'd have told me that before I spent five hundred dollars just getting us in." Chresanto laughed.

Justine gasped, "Chresanto. Honestly the flowers and fruit were enough you didn't have to spend all this money on me."

"I didn't but imagine if the media finds out?" Chresanto smiled. Justine frowned, "Of course. The media."

"And I wanted to Justine. Come on. No frowning. I've never spent this much money on a lunch with anyone. "

Justine smiled a little. "Good," he opened the passenger door for her and then closed it before going around the car to the driver'a side.

"And we're off." He said as he started up the car and pulled off.

...

Jacob smiled as he opened his eyes and saw Frank wrapped around him. He softly kissed his chest and looked up at him. He couldn't reach his face because of the position, but Jacob just wanted to touch his face.

Frank had nice smooth skin and his facial hair was trimmed and up kept. Frank was beautiful to him. He closed his eyes starting to fall back to sleep.

"Are you awake?" Frank asked groggily. Jacob nodded dragging his nose against his chest. "Hungry?" He asked. "Yeah, but I want you to stay in bed with me." Jacob said hugging Frank tighter. He chuckled. "I'll order in from Kate's then."

"Ooh. I used to eat there with my mom all the time." Jacob smiles. "I've eaten there twice. It's good."

"Order it, I'm hungry. I want pancakes and the fruit and then I bacon and eggs and I want some coffee."

"I'll call babe."

Jacob wiggled out of Frank's hold and climbed on top of him. A sheet still wrapped around him. "You're amazing." He leaned down and kissed him.

"So are you." They rubbed their noses together in a slow Eskimo kiss. "I have to call, baby." Franks said as he pecked Jacob's lips. "No one is stopping you," Jacob held up his hands and Frank grabbed his phone off the nightstand calling Kate's Kitchen.

Jacob smirked as Frank got ready to tell them his order. He started to kiss down Frank's chest, to his stomach, then around his v-line. Frank stuttered the order, straining every time Jacob got close to his highly sensitive penis.