chapter five

"I want to go out today." Jacob said as he sat up. "I can't. Promo within Justine today." Chresanto shrugged. Jacob pouted and whimpered. "It's my job babe, not really much I can do about it."

"We can't go out at all today?" Jacob asked. "I mean you could come with me, but it wouldn't technically be going out, you know with Libby's rule and all." Chresanto answered.

Libby, Chresanto's publicist made a rule that Jacob and Chresanto's relationship had to be kept hidden from Jacob to make it seem more real.

Of course, Jacob had a problem with this. This meant that Jacob and Chresanto had to hide even more now, but if it was going to help Chresanto get closer to coming out, he'd keep his mouth shut.

"I'll come," Jacob sighed sadly. He got up and went to the bathroom. He sighed again before looking at himself in the mirror with a frown.

...

They had been out for at least two hours now and the whole time Chresanto and Justine walked ahead of Jacob laughing and conversating and he really felt like a third wheel. "Can you call a car to take me back to the hotel?" He asked one of the body guards. He nodded and pulled out his phone to call someone.

They walked into a building for another interview and Jacob stayed near the entrance. "The car is waiting."

Jacob quietly thanked him while being led outside to the car.

...

Jacob laid on his bed waiting for his phone to ring so that he would know Chresanto noticed or even cared that he was gone, but after two hours went by, he gave up hope.

He lounged around the hotel room for the rest of the day, not having a clue of what to do since he's usually always with Chresanto and doesn't have many friends. Well, any friends.

He called Chresanto's manager after he'd finished watching The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, and Chresanto still hasn't gotten back.

"Hello?"

"Hey, its Jacob. I was calling wondering where Chresanto was."

"Uh, he's doing some interviews, might not be back until tomorrow."

Jacob sighed, "Thanks. Also I was wondering if you could maybe find me someone to hang out with or something to do?"

"No problem. I'll send someone over around noon tomorrow. I'll have everything planned."

"Thank you."

"Alright, have a good night."

Jacob said good bye and good night before hanging up and checking his phone again.

Chresanto hadn't called or texted and Jacob was really bummed out about that. Maybe he just didn't want Justine being suspicious.

That was the story Jacob went with before falling asleep.
...

Of course when Jacob woke up, Chresanto was laying with his arm draped over Jacob's waist. Jacob rolled his eyes and climbed out of bed to shower.

Once he got out of the shower, Chresanto was up watching TV.

"Good morning, baby." Chresanto smiled as he made grabby hands for Jacob. Jacob ignored him and got dressed.

"Come cuddle with me." Chresanto whined. "Cuddle Justine, you piece of shit." Jacob snarled.

"Woah, I thought you said you weren't going to do this Jacob."

"What time did I leave you and Justine yesterday?" Jacob asked with his arms folded. "What do you mean? One of the body guards told me you left after one of the interviews."