chapter one

Chresanto is a world famous singer. With a huge secret. He was gay.

Being gay was such a big thing now. There were countries where gay marriage wasn't allowed and people looked down on gay people, for example Russia, where one of the biggest sections of his fan base was located and if he were to ever be found out, he could live with himself, knowing he'd disappointed thousands, hell, even millions of people.

Only his management and his 'boyfriend' knew. The rest of the world figured he was straight since he was dating, and has been dating for four years, seven months, a week and four days, Kiloni Lee (she was very good with time and numbers. She never let's him forget the length of their relationship).

Kiloni was a supermodel-in-training, taken under the wing of Tyra Banks. She and Chresanto'd met at the New York fashion week five years back and Chresanto absolutely hated her.

Now, he's not shallow, but when he first saw her the first thought he had was loser and her self confidence was nonexistent.

She didn't look him in the eyes when she talked and he couldn't hear her at all.

She called him a couple of days after and asked him out on a date actually. He'd planned to go on the date and tell her everything that was wrong with her and leave her hopefully crying and too ashamed to contact him again.

It didn't go that way at all.

She showed up looking like the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen and he had a great time.

And a couple weeks after that they became official.

Then, a year later Chresanto met Jacob and his whole perspective of beautiful changed.

Jacob was just another fan, at first, but then there was a small meet and greet and Chresanto was hooked on the boy. Not just because he was so beautiful, but because he was different than all the other fans. When he walked up to the table, he wasn't flipping the table over and grabbing whatever piece of Chresanto he could grab, he was chill.

There wasn't any screaming and Jacob didn't ask Chresanto to do a awkward pose with him they took a picture (he got some weird requests like 'can you grab my butt and stare lovingly in my eyes?')

He took a normal picture and Chresanto even let him take a selfie.

Jacob wasn't the one who asked for Chresanto's number, Chresanto asked Jacob. And the rest was history.

...

September 13, 2015 - 5.23 am - Chresanto

I was woken up by a loud knocking on my door and Jacob shaking me very harshly trying to wake me. "Babe, get up. I think it's management." Jacob groaned.

"I'm up. I'm up." I said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. Jacob kissed my arm before laying back down. I finally got up to cease the knocking on the door and there stood my manager, Mackenzie.

Mackenzie pushed me out of the way and then barged into my room. "It's five and we need to get going. I need you to get ready quick, but we have stuff to do today. I understand you and you're husband or whatever are ona a honeymoon or what have you, but we gotta go. We'll set up a lunch date between you two in the car while we're changing destinations or something, whatever."

I groaned as I walked into the room and went to the closet to grab an outfit that my outfit coordinator picked out for me the other day. She'd be by later to make sure I looked good in it.