chapter ten •••

•• Indicates smut

Jacob shyly walked into the "Love Stuff" store shyly and looked around. This was so weird, he wanted to leave as soon as he walked in, but a thin white woman with her long black hair pulled into a ponytail.

"Hello, can I help you find what you're looking for?"

Jacob shook his head with a smile and then she walked off. Jacob walked a bit further into the store seeing a bunch of sex books and magazines. There were labels hanging from the ceiling.

Jacob went straight to the lingerie section keeping his eyes straight as he passed the toys section.

The sets were all color coordinated and set up in a straight line to make it look like a rainbow. There was a men and women's side but the women's had much prettier stuff. So he looked there.

He had his eyes on a pale pink and green set with matching stockings.

"That's cute. Are you wearing it yourself?" Someone asked. Jacob looked up at the same lady who'd greeted him when he walked in. He shyly nodded. "Well. Get it in medium and I'll ring you up. Is that all you're getting?"

"Unless you want to talk me into buying some costume or toy or something."

Her eyes lit up.

...

Jacob left the store with the lingerie set he was looking at, another brown one, a pair of leather hot pants (because why not), and a bunch of massage oils and lube. He was nervous leaving hoping that no one would see him leaving and he was even more nervous to go back home. This was insane. He wanted to go back inside and return all this stuff, but there was a big sign behind the register:

NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES

So Jacob was stuck.

Maybe he could just hide it and forget this trip even happened.

Yeah, he's just gonna have regular sex with him (he'd use the lube of course).

He quickly left the store and got into his car.

Who would be here anyway? There was barely anyone in the store so no one would know.

...

"What's in that bag?" Frank asked before kissing Jacob's cheek. "Hello to you too."

"Hey, babe now what's in the bag?"

"Just some stuff. Nothing important." Jacob answered with a chuckled.

"Can I see?" He asked. "No."

"Why?" Frank asked. "Why do you need to see?"

Frank opened his mouth to answer but then he closed it again. "Fuck you know don't you?"

Frank nodded.

"How'd they find out?" Jacob pulled out his phone but Frank handed him his. "The cashier sold her story."

"I'm so embarrassed." Jacob blushed as he put his face I'm his hands. "I shouldn't have even gone."

Frank laughed, "Why'd you go then?"

Jacob sighed, "I heard you in the bedroom when I was supposed to be with my mom."

"You... You heard that?"

Jacob nodded. "I'm so embarrassed."

They both laughed.

Frank grabbed Jacob's hand and led him over to the couch before sitting down and patting his thigh. Jacob smiled and then sat down.