1

Dear Kingdom Dream

I have here to say I'll be having a formal yule ball in one week prior, please make sure to come before the ball, so we can meet up, and talk about a certain thing that has been happening lately, and something very important to discuss about marriage.

Sincerely,
Kingdom Adore

_________________________________

The king of kingdom dream looked at his twin sons "Jeonghan! Jisoo!" Both boys looked at their father.

"In a day we'll be heading off to Kingdom Adore." They nodded, and went back to fooling around.

The queen then had came down, and looked at the letter "Marriage?" The queen asked, as she looked at the twins.

Both of them looked up quickly, and were confused "Yes marriage." The king answered, and looked at Jeonghan directly.

"Jeonghan you'll be getting married to prince of kingdom adore." Jeonghan raised a brow.

Jisoo looked at them confused "Isn't it too early?" Jisoo asked them tilting his head. The queen chuckled at Jisoo's innocence.

"Sweetie sometimes we have to do marriages early." Jeonghan sighed a little.

Queen Aera, one of the seven most powerful omega's, remembered when she was pregnant with the twins.

Aera and her husband King Siwoo thought the twins would be omega and alpha, but to their surprise they both were omega's instead.

Of course they loved the twins, but Siwoo had put more pressure onto Jeonghan because he was born first, and because Jeonghan had more maturity then Jisoo, since Siwoo refused to let Jisoo anywhere out of the castle.

"But does that mean Hannie won't be with me anymore?" Jisoo asked, and the queen smiled as she tried not to laugh "Jisoo, he'll still be with you, just he'll be living with his mate." Jisoo pouted.

Jeonghan giggled a little "It'll be alright Shua, I'll make sure to visit you." Jisoo smiled, and hugged Jeonghan.

The king chuckled, and sighed when he remembered something "Jisoo," Jisoo looked at his father "Hannie isn't the only one who is getting married."

Jeonghan looked up real quick "Who is he getting married to?" The king smiled.

"To prince of kingdom flower." The queen smiled.

Jeonghan thought for a second "Ohhhh, him." Jisoo tilted his head.

"Who?" Jisoo asked "You'll see later." Jisoo nodded.

Kingdom Pinwheel, one of the most beautiful Kingdoms, with the king and queen's first and only born child Lee Jihoon who is very shy when meeting new people at times.

Jihoon is an omega born child which was a surprising fact to the kingdom, but it happens when an omega's blood is stronger than an alpha's.

Now Jihoon grew up knowing about alpha's, omega's and beta's because of certain reasons.

As Jihoon learned this stuff, he learned it with his childhood friend Boo Seungkwan.

Seungkwan is a prince from a different kingdom, and when yule balls, or certain meetings come up Seungkwan travels from his hometown to Jihoon's.

Seungkwan is also an omega, so the kingdom makes sure that Seungkwan purely safe and protected from alpha's who try to come at him.

Jihoon looked at his parents, and tilted his head "A yule ball?" Jihoon asked "Yes my dear, you'll being going to a yule ball with us and so is Seungkwan."

Seungkwan shrugged "But I don't want to talk to others." Jihoon told his mother, who smiled lightly.

"I know sweetheart, but you have to." Jihoon pouted a little.

The king looked, and sighed "Jihoon this is also time for you to talk to other princes."

Jihoon shook his head "It's scary father! W-What if they make fun of me?" Jihoon asked, as his insecurities were getting the best of him.

"Jihoon, don't let others think of you differently, plus I heard that Jeonghan and Jisoo are going to be there." Jihoon looked at Seungkwan.

Seungkwan smiled "See sweetie Jeonghan and Jisoo are going to be there." Jihoon sighed, but nodded.

"This going to be a day." The king thought as he couldn't bring himself up to tell Jihoon about his marriage with the prince of kingdom wave.

Kingdom Flower, a beautiful kingdom especially since there are beautiful rose quarts and serenity colored flowers.

In kingdom flower there are two handsome princes, but between the twins one is an omega, and the other is an alpha.

Lee Seokmin the first born twin, and also an alpha, makes sure that his brother Lee Wonwoo who is an omega is protected from others who try to do anything to him.

Seokmin and Wonwoo are slightly identical twins, but also very opposite from each other.

Seokmin loves to have fun, and loves to explore other places, while Wonwoo likes to stay indoors, learn new stuff, and loves to read.

One catch is Wonwoo wears glasses while Seokmin doesn't.

The king looked at the twins "Yule ball and married huh?" Seokmin asked "Wait is it only Seokmin getting married or..." Wonwoo asked, and the queen giggled.

"You too Wonwoo." Wonwoo sighed.

Seokmin slightly snorted "Who is he getting married to?" Seokmin asked "The prince of kingdom shadow." Wonwoo raised a brow.

"What about him?" Wonwoo asked pointing to Seokmin "One of the twins of kingdom dream." Wonwoo was shocked.

"Wait...You mean?" The king chuckled, and nodded while Seokmin was confused.

Wonwoo patted Seokmin's back "Don't mess anything up with them."

"What?" Seokmin asked again, but Wonwoo didn't answer anything.

Seokmin sighed, and decided to go do his training.

One of the most famous and well known kingdoms is Kingdom Wave for having a beautiful ocean beside the kingdom.

Kingdom Wave has a very strong alpha named Kwon Soonyoung.

Soonyoung is a very hyper active alpha, but also a very protective one, he knows how to fight, but he also knows how to dance.

Soonyoung and his best friend Wen Junhui, grew up knowing how to dance.

Junhui is a prince from another kingdom, he had stayed with Soonyoung for special occasions like a ball or very important meetings just like now.

"Wait, Im getting married? To who?" Soonyoung asked his father "The prince of kingdom pinwheel." The king answered.

Soonyoung nodded "I bet he'll kill Soonyoung first before getting married to him." Jun joked making the queen laugh.

The king chuckled before looking back at Soonyoung "Just be careful with him, he's very shy." Soonyoung nodded.

"Let him get comfortable around you, and don't he too excited." Soonyoung smiled sheepishly.

The queen smiled at her son "Be lucky." The king smirked while Jun snorted as he understood what the king meant.

~Tbc~