5

As morning arrived, Jeonghan had woken up early in the morning, and tried to get the sleepiness out of his system "Jeonghan go get ready." Aera said, as she looked around for something.

Jeonghan nodded, and got out of the bed, that he shared with Jisoo. As Jeonghan grabbed his clothes and towel, he went the restroom that was connected with the room.

"Jisoo sweetie wake up." Aera said, and Jisoo looked at her "Stop calling me those nicknames." Jisoo said as he sat up, and stretched.

"What?" Aera was confused "You treat me different from Jeonghan, so please just stop calling me nicknames that you never call Jeonghan." Jisoo then got up, and started grabbing some of his clothes.

The queen looked at Jisoo, and then looked back at her husband, who was reading a book.

Once Jeonghan finished, he came out the bathroom, and looked at his mother "Switch out your shirt for a casual one." Aera said, and Jeonghan nodded.

As Jeonghan did that, the king saw how his wife was holding her fist together, and before he could stop her, she slapped Jeonghan in the face.

"You told Jisoo, that you two were being treated differently." Jeonghan looked at his mother "I didn't tell him anything."

Aera didn't believe him "Sit down, and do your makeup." Jeonghan nodded, and bit his lip to prevent himself from crying, and so that his scent doesn't tell that he is upset.

After Jisoo was done showering, he looked at his brother who was doing his makeup.

"Jisoo let me do your makeup." Aera told him, as she started taking out her things "I can do it myself." Jisoo said, getting annoyed on how his mother was treating him.

After the twins were done getting ready, Jeonghan walked out the room along with Jisoo.

Once they walked to the diner room, Jeonghan was seated next to Seungcheol "Morning everyone." Juwon said, and pulled out a seat for his wife.

As they all sat, a couple of servants came, and served them their food.

As everyone started eating, Baekhyun had came into the diner room "Your majesty, the tailor is here." Juwon nodded, and looked at the soon to be married couple.

"Are you two finished?" They nodded, and got up "Baekhyun take them to the tailor."

Baekhyun nodded, and told the two to follow him "The yule ball is in six days, and everything is going the way we need it too." Hwayoung said, as she looked around.

Hwayoung noticed how Jisoo wasn't sitting next to his mother, and sat beside his father. As she looked away, she noticed how Aera was quiet.

"So Aera how do you feel about your son getting married?" Hana, the queen of kingdom Pinwheel, asked "Well a little sad, but he's growing up." Aera smiled.

Jisoo sighed a little as everyone believed his mother's lie "What about you Jisoo? How do you feel about your brother getting married?" Jisoo looked up, and thought of it.

"I mean I'm happy for him, but sad because then I don't have someone to annoy in the morning." They chuckled as they shook their heads.

After breakfast was over, all the kings and queens had decided to go to the main room to talk about something.

Once they were gone, Jisoo looked at everyone "Is everything okay?" Samuel asked, as he noticed Jisoo walking behind all the other princes.

"Everything is fine, I'm probably just tired from last night." Samuel nodded, and walked beside Jisoo.

As they went outside, Jisoo shivered as it was a little cold "Are you cold?" Seokmin asked Jisoo, as he stood next to him "A little, but I'll be fine." Jisoo smiled, but felt Seokmin wrap his jacket around him.

"You seem more cold than just a little." Seokmin chuckled, as he stayed next to Jisoo.

As they talked, Wonwoo noticed this, and looked away from them "Hey Wonwoo." Jihoon said, and went up to him.

"My own twin is being mushy." Jihoon laughed, and watched as Seungkwan was fooling around with Chan.

As they were watching, Wonwoo looked behind him "You okay?" Jihoon asked, as he also looked back "I felt like someone was watching us."

Jihoon shrugged "Who knows, but I just want to go back inside." Wonwoo nodded in agreement, and both of them headed inside the palace.

Once they were inside, both boys saw the queen of kingdom Dream talking to someone "Destroy Jeonghan's outfit." She said, as she held a bottle of something "Also pour this over it."

Jihoon looked at Wonwoo who was confused on why the queen would do this to her son.

"If anyone catches you," the queen looked around a little "you know what is going to happen." The servant nodded, and took the bottle.

Soon enough the queen left with the servant "She's the one who's been doing this to Jeonghan?" Jihoon was confused on why a queen like her would that to her own son.

"Wonwoo?" Seokmin said "What?" Wonwoo asked, before looking back "What are you doing?" Wonwoo shrugged, before taking off his glasses to clean.

"Little shits keep getting dirty." Jihoon snorted, and looked to see Soonyoung also with Seokmin "Do you really curse that much?" Soonyoung asked, and Wonwoo nodded.

"Our parents care less if he does." Soonyoung was slightly in shock.

Jihoon kept in his laughter, and took deep breaths "Jihoon stay with Soonyoung while I go tackle Seokmin for flipping me off." Seokmin laughed before running off with Wonwoo chasing him.

"Siblings...Can't relate." Soonyoung chuckled, and agreed with Jihoon "I feel bad for Jisoo and Jeonghan." Jihoon nodded, and blushed a little when Soonyoung moved his hair.

"Sorry, I just like seeing your eyes." Jihoon's blush darkens "I've heard you don't like talking much, so I won't force you to talk to me."

Jihoon smiled, and looked at Soonyoung in the eyes "Thank you for understanding." Jihoon quietly said, and moved to peck Soonyoung's cheek.

Soonyoung smiled before walking around the palace with Jihoon.

Meanwhile Jeonghan looked at himself in the mirror "Now this suit is technically a replica of your wedding one, but it's not the same design." Jeonghan nodded.

"Does anything feel too tight or loose?" The tailor asked "No, but the sleeves are a little long." the tailor nodded, and started measuring the sleeves.

As the tailor did, Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol who was wearing a black suit "Prince Seungcheol does it feel tight or loose?" Another tailor asked.

"No, it actually feels alright." The tailor nodded, and looked at the accessories "Prince Jeonghan you'll be wearing the queens necklace, and another piece of jewelry." Jeonghan nodded.

As they finished, both boys went to different rooms to change back into their original clothes.

"Okay that's it for now, but you two have a little dance class next." They nodded and walked out the room.

Once they left, they walked in silence to the ballroom "I hope we'll enjoy this." Jeonghan giggled lightly, and entered the ballroom.

Today became fun for the soon to be married couple, but both Wonwoo and Jihoon want to make sure Jeonghan is safe, and not harmed from his mother.

~Tbc~