8

Today was the Yule Ball, and so far everything was going smoothly. The decorations were done by the servants. The servants had made the desserts they were chilling in the fridge so far.

As all that was being done, everyone was woken up earlier to shower, eat, discuss, and then get ready. It was already 12:30 in the afternoon. The party starts at five, but everyone had to get ready early.

The adults had gotten ready first, and then the princes were getting ready.

"Holy shit." Jihoon said, as he saw many stylists for everyone "Omega princes you'll be over there." A stylist pointed, and they went over there.

Alpha and omega princes were separated, as beta's could join which ever. Once they were getting ready, all the boys were slightly nervous, but no was more nervous than Jeonghan himself.

He was panicking in the inside, but looked calm in the outside "I see your nervous." A stylist said, as she started doing Jeonghan's hair "I am." He responded as he played with one of the makeup brushes.

"Don't be, because if you let your nervousness get ahold of you, then will you be happy by the end of day?" The stylist said, and Jeonghan shook his head "I won't let it get ahold of me." The stylist smiled.

As she figuring out what to do, she had an idea "Can I change your hair color?" Jeonghan raised a brow "To what?" Jeonghan asked, as he tilted his head.

"To a jet black, I think you'll look good in black hair." She said, and smiled "Sure I guess." Jeonghan said, as he continued to play with a makeup brush.

As time pass, some of the princes had different hair colors. For example, Jisoo now had blonde hair while Jeonghan had black hair. Anyways after they were all done, the princes had gotten into their clothes.

It was now three, and had two hours left before the ball started "Jeonghan we need to give you the jewelry." Once they everyone was set and ready.

Wonwoo sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror "Not use to it?" Jihoon asked, as he looked at Wonwoo through the mirror "No, just this is too much." Wonwoo said as he also looked at his now blue hair.

"At least you look good." Jihoon smiled as he walked away.

Once they all went to their parents, Nari smiled "I'm glad they took my suggestion about your hair." Wonwoo huffed a little as he took off his glasses to clean them.

"How about getting contacts just for today?" Wonwoo shook his head, and put his glasses back on "I feel like a blueberry." Seokmin laughed a little loud.

Hei chuckled as he heard his son "You still look great." Nari said as she smiled seeing her twin boys growing up so fast in her eyes.

After spending two hours of making sure everything is okay, the party was starting to begin "Dinner is at six and our dance is at nine." Seungcheol said to Jeonghan "Three hours of preparing not to trip, hooray."

"Introductions are happening, so hooray on that." Jisoo said as he walked up to them.

They chuckled before having to be next to their parents. Only Jeonghan and Seungcheol can't be near their parents as they will be introduced together.

When enough people came inside the palace, Taehyung grabbed everyone's attention "First we'll like to thank everyone who came. This years yule ball is to celebrate about Prince Seungcheol and Prince Jeonghan for their marriage in four weeks." People started to cheer.

As they calmed down, Taehyung started to introduce everyone "King Hwan and Queen Misun from kingdom wave." When they stepped out they smiled "Please also welcome the prince of Kingdom wave, Prince Soonyoung and his friend Prince Junhui." They boys stepped out making everyone clap loudly.