24

Seokmin sighed as he was in his office looking through all the paperwork that his father left behind. As he continued to work, a soft knock was heard at the door. "Come in," He said, not looking up since he wanted to finish the work left behind. "Your husband is asking for you." Junmyeon told him, watching as the king nodded and got up from his chair.

As they quickly walked down to the room, Seokmin smiled softly as he saw his husband awake. "Hey love." The younger smiled as he then sat beside the older who smiled back. "How long was I out for?" Jisoo asked, looking around as he then sat up with his husband's help. "Two days." Seokmin said, as he held his lover's hand. "Oh..." The omega said, looking down as he played with his hands and picked at the scab on his thumb.

"Love, don't pick at your thumb." The alpha softly said, as he then took his lover's hand. "Um...Did anything happen?" Jisoo asked, gently playing with his husband's hand while looking up. "Hannie said your eyes turned to a different color." Seokmin told him, as he moved closer to his husband and gently moved his hair. " T-They did?" The omega asked, frowning as he didn't know that his eyes could change colors.

Seokmin chuckled softly as he gently took his lover's hand and kissed it softly. "Don't worry, everything will be okay." He told his lover before pulling the blanket up a little.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes as he watched Jihoon write something down in his journal. "What do you even write in that journal?" The younger asked, watching as the older omega looked up. "None of your business." Jihoon retorted before having his journal taken out of his hands.

"Yah." He said, huffing as he watched his best friend read through it. "Are these lyrics?" Seungkwan asked, looking up from the journal and into the shorter's eyes. "Are they bad?" Jihoon asked, messing with his fingers. "No, they're good but why are you writing lyrics?" The younger asked, placing the journal down.

Jihoon shrugged as he closed his journal and put it away. "Just for fun I guess?" He responded before hearing a small knock. "Come in." Seungkwan told them, watching as a servant opened the door and bowed to the two princes. "The King is wanting everyone to pack up as you all will go to Prince Mingyu's kingdom in the evening." She said, smiling softly before watching the two princes nodded and bowed.

"Kinda glad that we shared the same room." The taller man mumbled as he got up and started to pack up his clothes and other stuff that were out. "So if Mingyu and Wonwoo are getting married then are you next after them?" The younger asked, watching as his best friend stopped packing up and looked at him. "Shut up." Jihoon said, blushing a little as he went back to packing and putting things in the correct place.

Seungkwan laughed as he then packed his stuff before stopping as he noticed a picture that had fallen out of his luggage. "Do you still miss them?" The shorter omega asked, noticing how his best friend gently placed the picture down. "Very much so..." Seungkwan replied, taking a deep breath and continued to pack all of his things up.

After everyone finished packing up, they had all met down in the main room to wait for the carriages. "Jisoo, are you sure you're well enough to go?" Minghao asked, watching as the new king slowly walked up to them. "I'm fine." Jisoo told them as he held onto his husband's arm for support. "Love, you can barely walk." Seokmin said, holding his lover tightly so he wouldn't fall.

"It's just a side effect, this happens when I faint." Jisoo told him, before looking at his brother who was very worried for him. "Your majesty, the carriages are here." Jin informed them before helping Junmyeon with all of their things. "Ready to say goodbye to this kingdom?" Soonyoung said to Wonwoo who rolled his eyes. "Are you ready to not ever have kids?" The tallest omega threatened, making everyone laugh.