14

It was in the middle of the night when Jisoo had woken up breathing heavily and with tears streaming down his face. He has been having the same dream for the past two days, he of course hasn't told anyone since he didn't know how to explain the dreams he has been having.

The omega got out of his bed and left the room. He then walked over to Seokmin's and knocked on the door. "Come in." The voice on the other side of the door said. Jisoo opened the door and stood there nervously. "Something wrong?" Seokmin asked standing up from his chair and going up to his betrothed.

The omega looked at his future mate and hugged him as he started letting out small whimpers of cries. "Hey..." Seokmin said as he immediately hugged back and rubbed his back. "What's wrong?" The alpha asked letting Jisoo in his room and shutting the door, "B-Bad dreams." The shorter mumbled as he played with Seokmin's hair.

"How bad?" Seokmin asked placing his hands on Jisoo's hips. "Bad e-enough." The taller sighed before leading his future omega to his bed. "Sleep here for tonight." The older of the two nodded before climbing into the bed and laying down. "I'll be at my desk finishing up some paperwork that my father had left behind." Jisoo fiddled with his fingers before nodding.

The future king noticed and decided to lay with his omega. "H-Hannie usually helps me out my nightmares but he's with Seungcheol." Seokmin nodded as he ran his hands through Jisoo's hair. "Do you want to me tell you these dreams?" The younger asked moving his arm to the elder's waist. Jisoo hesitated as he rested his head on the alpha's broad chest.

"T-The enemies..." Jisoo whispered making Seokmin grip his waist a little more. "Well they're just dreams...aren't they?" The omega shook his head and looked Seokmin in the eyes. "N-No..." Jisoo mumbled, playing the taller's shirt, "T-They're like visions, and I know it sounds crazy but every time I dream of something bad, it happens." Seokmin sighed before nodding and slowly rubbing Jisoo's waist making him sleepy.

The next morning had come and so far Seokmin's advisor had come and knocked on the door. "Your highness, people are wanting to know when the wedding and coronation will happen." The advisor said from outside the room making Seokmin carefully get up and walked over to the door so that he could open it to talk to him.

"At the moment, I don't know." Seokmin told his advisor who nodded and looked at his journal, "The royal council also wants you and your future husband to join them this afternoon." The future king nodded before shutting the door and walking back to the bed. "Minnie?" Jisoo mumbled rubbing his eyes as he looked for his future mate.

The alpha smiled before sitting on the bed. "Did something happen?" The omega asked as he looked at the alpha. "Nothing is wrong just this afternoon we'll be joining the royal council." Jisoo nodded before yawning quietly as he was still sleepy. "Do you want to rest more or get some breakfast?" The future king asked moving pieces of hair from his future mate's eyes.

"I'm not hungry," Jisoo mumbled laying back down before gently being pushed. "You just said I can rest." He whined making Seokmin laugh before squealing when the alpha pulled him close. "You know, you have to go change," Jisoo whined even more before softly gasping as Seokmin picked him up easily.

"No whining." Jisoo huffed before nodding and moving away from his future mate. "I'll be back." Seokmin nodded watching the older leave the room.

Jisoo sighed as he let his brother do his makeup and hair. "You'll do fine, plus who knows maybe you can show them whose better." The younger laughed as he gently shook his head. "Minnie is the main king, I am just by his side." Jeonghan chuckled before finishing up.

"Knowing him, he'll let you speak out for anything." Jisoo blushed before standing up and smiling a little. "Your hair has been growing out a little, so the mullet looks perfect." The elder said before cleaning up his makeup and brushes.

A knock on the door had gotten both boys' attention. "Jisoo, are you ready?" Seokmin asked opening the door a little. "Yeah," Jisoo responded waving to his brother before leaving with his future mate to meet up with the royal council.

Jeonghan sighed as he looked at Wonwoo who was reading in his corner space in the library. "Your majesty would you like anything to drink?" Jin asked him setting down a couple of plates. "No thank you, Seokjin." Jin nodded before going up to Wonwoo who pouted when his book was taken.

"Your majesty, this letter is for you." Another servant said handing Jeonghan a letter. The King smiled and thanked him before opening it up.

Dear Jeonghannie...

I don't know how many years has it been but the last time I saw you, you were only five years old. I know for a fact that you think I am dead, but I am not, the woman who died in front of you was my twin sister, Aera is a terrible woman and I don't understand how your father was forced to marry her. Anyways hopefully I'll be able to see you soon as I am in town, and don't worry I am alright.

Sincerely
Your mother
Yoon Areum

Jeonghan was confused, his mother had died in front of him when he was only five. He reread the letter one more time and noticed how it had mentioned his mother having a twin. "You alright?" A voice said from behind scaring him a little.

He looked back and saw his husband, "I'm confused." The younger mumbled as he watched his mate sit down next to him. "About what?" Seungcheol asked taking the younger's hand. "This letter," Jeonghan said showing him the letter while biting his lip as his husband read it.

"I thought your mother was..." He stopped as saw tears coming forming in his lover's eyes. "I-I she w-was too." Seungcheol immediately pulled his husband onto his lap and hugged him. Wonwoo who was in his corner noticed and left the room to give the couple privacy as it wasn't his business.

Jeonghan nuzzled into his husband's neck as he liked the scent of cologne; it wasn't too strong nor too little. "Love, are you tired?" Seungcheol asked rubbing his husband's side. The omega nodded as he was starting to fall asleep.

The alpha chuckled before picking up his husband; bridal style and taking him to their room. He was a little suspicious about the note his lover had received but for now, all he can do is just stay beside his lover's side.

~Tbc~