26

It was the middle of the night when Jisoo jolted awake again. Seokmin who was beside him, immediately woke up and looked at his husband who was taking deep breaths in, "Love?" He called out, watching as his lover laid back down and closed his eyes. "I'm so tired of these nightmares." Jisoo mumbled, turning to look at his husband who understood his pain.

He's been staying up for days and barely gets any sleep. Seokmin sighed as he pulled the older closer and rubbed his sides, "I'm not sure of what we can do." He mumbled, looking at the love of his life who just shrugged and closed his eyes again. "I'll probably go back to shaman and see what happens..." The omega mumbled, yawning as he was still extremely exhausted.

"Sleep love." Seokmin told him, watching as his husband started to go to sleep.

Jihoon sighed as he struggled to sleep, this wasn't the first time that he has struggled to sleep. He needed a breather so after a few minutes of thinking his choices, the omega had gotten up from the bed and walked out his room. Everything was a mess at the moment, especially since Mingyu and Wonwoo's wedding preparations had officially started along with the planning of the coronation.

Once Jihoon had made it outside, he looked at the sky. The stars were out for once and surprisingly he was enjoying seeing them. "Why are you up?" A familiar voice asked, scaring the omega and making him jump before turning to see Soonyoung standing there. "I can ask you the same thing." Jihoon muttered, looking back at the sky and enjoying looking at the stars.

"Couldn't sleep?" The alpha asked, walking up to the shorter who just nodded. "Same here." The taller admitted, looking at his betrothed who was still looking at the sky. "The moon is really pretty." Jihoon mumbled, as he then turned to look at Soonyoung who was just staring at him. "Not as pretty as you." He said, chuckling a little as he saw blush spread across Jihoon's face.

As the two continued to stand in silence, Jihoon noticed a familiar ruby pendant. "You still wear it?" He asked, going up to the alpha who looked at him in confusion. "The pendant." The omega mumbled, as lifted his hand tapped on the pendant. "Oh! Yeah, I still wear it...my betrothed gave it to me." The alpha said, smiling as he watched the shorter blushed furiously.

Jihoon turned his head and sighed as he decided to crouch down and play with the flowers. Soonyoung joined him and softly smiled again as he watched his betrothed hum a song, "What song are you humming?" He asked, watching as the younger looked at him and shrugged. "I honestly don't know...I made the song up." The omega admitted, turning his attention back to the flower.

Before the older could say anything a crunching noise was heard, making both boys snap their heads to find where the sound came from. As they both quickly got up, Soonyoung stood in front of Jihoon to protect him from anything. "Who's there?" He called out, taking a dagger from his pocket and pointing it at the sound. "H-Help! I'm stuck." A small voice said, making the princes walk up to the bush and see a little boy there.

The boys foot got caught in the branches, making Jihoon immediately move to help him. Once he managed to set the boy free from the bush, he gently lifted him out. "Thank you mister!" The little boy said, once he was set down and bowed at the older. "You're welcome." Jihoon responded, before noticing a small tear on his pajamas.

"Where are your parents?" Soonyoung asked, crouching down to the young boy who just looked at him and shrugged. "I've been on the streets for two years now." The boy admitted, watching as the two princes were in shock. "B-But it's okay! I'm only four but I am safe!" The young boy told them, which did not make it any better.

Soonyoung sighed as he then looked at Jihoon was very worried for the young boy. "How about you stay with us? Just until we figure out how we can help you." He asked the little boy whose eyes sparkled at the thought. "Really?" He asked, walking up to the alpha who nodded. "But first, what's your name?" Soonyoung asked, chuckling as the young boy forgot to introduce himself.

"Taehyun!" The young boy exclaimed, smiling before then showing a frog that was in his hands. "Look! I found a frog!" Taehyun said, giggling as he then watched the princes expressions. "Wow." Soonyoung said, laughing a little before helping the four year old put the frog down. "So what is your name?" Taehyun asked, looking at both of the princes.

"I'm Soonyoung and he is Jihoon." The alpha told the young boy who nodded and immediately looked at Jihoon. "Can I stay with him?" He asked, giggling as he jumped on Jihoon when the alpha agreed to it.

When morning had arrived, all the princes and kings had gotten to do their own things. Which surprisingly enough, there was much to do other than get fitted for the suits. As all the princes made it to the dining room, Jeonghan stretched as he watched his son run to Beomgyu who was waiting for him.

Once he turned around, he noticed his brother staggering to the table. "Another nightmare?" Jeonghan asked, sitting beside the younger who nodded and closed his eyes. "I'm gonna go to shaman later today with Seokmin." Jisoo responded, yawning as he then shook his head and looked over to see his husband sitting beside him.

"How's the baby though?" He asked, changing the topic. "The baby is good...the doctor is coming later today to check on their health." The older omega responded, smiling as he then turned his attention to Soobin who was playing patty cake with Beomgyu.

As all the princes came to the dining room, only one of them was missing. "Where's Jihoon?" Seungkwan asked, looking around for his best friend who usually would walk in with Soonyoung but the alpha walked in alone. "Oh, he's just grabbing something." Soonyoung responded, making everyone nod as they just continued to talk about anything.

Once the door to the dining room opened, Jihoon walked in and smiled at everyone before bringing in Taehyun who was looking around. "Oh! Who's this little fella?" Minghao asked, looking at the four year old boy. "This is Taehyun." Jihoon said to them, as he sat down next to his betrothed. "Am I allowed to sit here?" Taehyun asked, looking at Jihoon and Soonyoung.

"Of course you are allowed." Soonyoung answered, smiling as he watched the young boy smile and sit next to Jihoon. "Morning boys." The queen greeted as she walked into the room and looked around. "Morning your majesty." All the boys greeted before going back to eating whatever they were served. "Ah, we have a party this evening so please make sure your schedules are free." The queen told the boys, who all nodded.

Once breakfast was over, most of the boys went to go do their own things. "Prince Minghao.". a servant called for making the young prince turn back. "Your clothes are ready for this evening." She told the prince who nodded before bowing and walking away. "Do you know what this party is for?" A familiar voice asked, making Minghao turn to see Jun.

"I honestly don't know." Minghao responded, as he walked outside to the garden with the older male. "I don't usually ask either because a lot of the staff here don't like me." The shorter responded as he sat down at a small table, before looking at Jun who was confused. "They don't like you?" He asked, sitting in front of the younger.

Minghao nodded as he smiled softly, "I was brought into this kingdom at the age of five. They couldn't trust me, which is understandable." He said, sighing as he then noticed the older raising his brow. "Understandable? You were five, how is that fair?" Jun asked, looking at his betrothed who just shrugged.

"Hao, you are a prince...staff like them are not allowed to disrespect you like that." The older said, as he then sighed and turned to look at the flowers around them. "Even if you say it doesn't affect you, I know it hurts." He told him, before watching the younger nod and excusing himself, leaving the older prince there at the table.

Jun sighed as he leaned back on his seat and watched as people left in and out of the kingdom. He wondered how long Minghao had to hold all this feeling before being told how unfair he was being treated. "I'll apologize in a bit." He mumbled to himself before closing his eyes. "Excuse me." A female voice called out, making the prince turn and see a woman who's probably in her early thirties.

"How may I help you?" Jun asked, getting up as he then bowed to the older woman. "Do you know if the queen is available today?" She asked smiling, making Jun very wary of her. "Uh...I honestly don't know." He responded, watching as the woman nodded and bowed before leaving the prince alone again. "Weird." Jun mumbled, as he then decided to leave the garden and go inside the palace.

"I'll see you soon my lovely brothers." The woman said to herself while smiling.

-Tbc-