20

Jisoo jolted as he woke up in the middle of the night again. He gasped as he tried to catch his breath and tried to calm down. "You alright?" A voice asked him, making the poor omega jump and let out a small scream. "I'm sorry!" Jeonghan apologized for scaring his brother, "What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked, finally realizing that his brother was in his room.

"First of all, I needed to make sure you had everything, and second Seokmin told me about the nightmares you've been having." Jeonghan said as he gently sat on his brother's bed and looked at him. "Tell me about them." Jisoo sighed as he sat up and faced Jeonghan with an annoyed look. "It's the stupid enemies." The younger said as he then grabbed something from the nightstand.

"I'm not the best drawer, but..." Jisoo mumbled as he handed the drawings to his brother who looked over them. "Is this during the wedding?" Jeonghan asked, looking over each drawing. "Yeah, and you know how most of these dreams come true." The older sighed before looking back at his brother who seemed scared.

He wasn't going to let anything happen to his brother's wedding. "I promise nothing will happen." Jisoo smiled before seeing the sun rise up and groaned softly as he had to start getting ready for his wedding.

Minghao sighed as he stared at his own reflection in the mirror. "Are you good?" Mingyu asked as he fixed his hair. "I'm fine, just this jacket is frickin tight around my waist." The Chinese male said as he unbuttoned the jacket and could finally breathe. "Have you asked to get it fixed?" The alpha asked as he looked at his childhood best friend.

"Trust me I have, but they can't do anything." Minghao said as he then made the taller sit, so that he can fix his makeup. "Who was the kid that was with you and Wonwoo yesterday?" He asked, grabbing a makeup brush to blend in the highlighter. "Oh, the kid is Beomgyu. He's actually going to join in the wedding." Minghao nodded before he managed to finish up.

"Okay then, now get out." He said making the taller laugh as he got up and left the room as he was told too. Minghao sighed again as he cleaned his brushes before hearing a knock on his door. "Come in." He told the person on the other side. When the door opened, Jun had stepped in smiling a bit. "You almost done?" He asked making the omega sigh again as he nodded.

"I have to help Jisoo with his makeup, since Jeonghan can barely stay standing up for a minute." Minghao said as he then fixed Jun's hair before taking a hair tie. "Wouldn't it be better to have your hair as a ponytail?" He asked, going behind the alpha and fixing his hair to a half up half down style.

Jun looked at mirror and was surprised how much better his hair looked. "Damn..." He mumbled making the younger laugh a little as he then also made sure that Jun's suit was all nice and neat on him. "Let me walk you to Jisoo's room." Minghao rolled his eyes as he just let the older walk him to Jisoo's room.

As they walked to the older omega's room, Minghao looked at the decorations that the servants had put around. "The rose gold theme was probably chosen by Jisoo." He commented before looking at future mate who was holding his stuff for him. "It's fits them." Jun said as he then noticed all the Kings and Queens standing there.

"Oh! Jun!" Queen Misun smiled, noticing her son. She always included Jun as one of her sons especially after the young Chinese male had gone through so much. "Mother." Jun said as he smiled before bowing and looking at his father who seemed happy. "Minghao, how are you?" Misun asked, watching as the young omega smiled lightly at her. "I am fine your majesty." He responded before looking for the time.

"If you don't mind me, I have to go fix Prince Jisoo's makeup for the wedding." The queen nodded watching as her son and his future husband go to the Prince's room.

When they entered the room, Jisoo was dressed in different clothing so that he doesn't get his suit dirty. "Where's Han?" Minghao asked, while having Jun set his makeup box down on the table. "He had go greet his in-laws...Now that I think about, I forgot Cheol is my brother-in-law." The two Chinese males laughed a little.

"Can you help me with making sure that his outfit is ironed." Minghao asked Jun who nodded as he wanted to make sure everything was going great for all of them. "Nervous?" Minghao asked Jisoo who gently nodded, taking a deep breath to calm himself.

"I can't believe, I'm marrying Seokmin." The older omega mumbled, opening his eyes when he saw how Minghao was staring at him lightly. "I'm trying to think if I want to add this light shade of pink on you." Jisoo chuckled before being told to close his eyes. "Hao, the suit is ironed." Jun said, stepping out of the restroom since the suit was in there.

The Chinese omega nodded, before finishing up with Jisoo's makeup and fixing up his hair a little. "Done." He mumbled, moving aside so that Jisoo can go change. Just as he moved, Minghao had tripped on his own feet almost hitting the ground but was caught by Jun. "You alright?" Jisoo asked watching as the young omega almost fell. "I'm fine." Minghao said while smiling.

"Thanks for catching me." He said to Jun who smiled while making sure the younger wouldn't fall again. Soon Jisoo went to go get ready while the two other boys left the room.

Seungkwan sighed as he had to chase down Jihoon who had walked away from his parents. "Ji, why are you so mad at them?" He asked, finally managing to grabbed the shorter's wrist. "Because, I still I can't talk to anyone other than you." Jihoon said as he stopped walking and turned to face his best friend.

"They want me to be like you." The taller omega rolled his eyes as he heard those words. "There's nothing special about being someone else." Seungkwan said as he let go of the shorter and thought of something. "Ji, just be yourself." The taller omega said, while making sure his best friend didn't feel hurt by any of the words his parents said.

Jihoon nodded as he then noticed Soonyoung looking for him. "Looks like your betrothed looking for you." Seungkwan nudged him before leaving the shorter alone and walking off to find the other princes. "You alright?" The alpha asked as he walked up to the shorter omega who stood there while fumbling with his sleeve.

"I'm fine." Jihoon mumbled, looking up and gently raised his hand up to fix the taller's hair. "Thank you." Soonyoung said, smiling as he grabbed the shorter's hand and pressed a kiss towards it. The omega blushed lightly as he then noticed the sword he had in his waistband. "It's only for protection." Soonyoung said, noticing where Jihoon's wondered off to.

"When does the wedding start?" Jihoon asked, looking at Soonyoung in the eyes. "In about an hour." The alpha responded as he then felt a hand tug him to walk towards a room where Jihoon suddenly collapsed onto him. "Woah." Soonyoung said, holding the smaller by the waist, "Stupid door!" Jihoon mumbled making the alpha laugh as he opened it for the smaller.

The omega walked in and rubbed his nose a little before pulling something from the nightstand. "What's that?" Soonyoung asked, going behind the omega who turned around hand put a small ruby pendant in his breast pocket. "My mother gave this to me, and told me whenever I meet betrothed and I trust them enough. I give the pendant that'll hopefully give some luck." Jihoon explained as he finished before smiling.

The alpha smiled before grabbing the shorter's hand and giving a kiss on it. "Thank you." He mumbled, pulling the shorter out the room and getting ready for Seokmin's personal advisor to call out their names.

-Tbc-

a/n: okay- wedding chapter is next for real this time- hehe. Get ready for some fluff time :D