6

The ball was in 4 fours day, the day before today was a day where everyone was getting measured and getting new clothes for the ball.

4 days until the ball, and 4 weeks before the soon to be married couple gets married. The king of kingdom Adore had decided to move the marriage to 4 weeks due to of how Jeonghan and Seungcheol were being targeted.

Now since the ball is coming up soon, both Jeonghan and Seungcheol were busy picking out things that they would want in the ball, like the color, type of music, foods, desert, drinks, and etc.

"Do you want to add anything else your highness?" Baekhyun asked to Jeonghan who shook his head.

Baekhyun smiled before nodding, and walked to the other servants "I'm enjoying this." Seungcheol said, as he was behind Jeonghan.

Jeonghan jumped a little "Enjoying what?" Jeonghan asked he turned back.

"You making decisions, and how caring you are." Seungcheol told Jeonghan, and moved part of his hair from his eyes.

Jeonghan smiled "I like taking care of others." Jeonghan said, and soon enough it was time for the couple to learn the waltz dance.

"Remember as soon as it turns exactly 9pm, that's when the announcement of the future kings will be dancing." The dancer instructor said.

After two hours of dancing, both Jeonghan and Seungcheol had to go and do other things, but before they moved Seungcheol immediately pulled the omega close to him.

"Is something wrong?" Jeonghan asked confused on what is happening "Shh.." Seungcheol said, and then that's when Jeonghan heard talking.

"Did you do it?" A female voice asked "Yes your highness, I ripped up the princes suit and poured the floral scent on it." Jeonghan was confused.

"Good, I have to make sure Jeonghan doesn't become king."

Jeonghan knew who was talking, and immediately felt his heart hurt after hearing those words.

"Your majesty, what do you have against your son?" The other voice said "He's worthless, and I cannot believe my husband wants him to be the king while pushing away Jisoo."

Seungcheol rubbed Jeonghan's back, as he felt him shake "Jeonghan was never good enough in my eyes, and I don't know what the king even saw in him."

Soon both the queen and the servant had left, and that's when Jeonghan had broken out crying "It hurts." Jeonghan said, as he held onto Seungcheol.

It broke Seungcheol as he saw his beautiful angel crying "Angel look at me." Jeonghan shook his head.

"Angel please me look at me." Seungcheol said as he moved Jeonghan's chin "You can prove her wrong, and you know that." Seungcheol then wiped Jeonghan's tears.

Jeonghan shook his head again, making Seungcheol sigh a little "Yes you can, and I will believe that you can." Jeonghan blushed.

Wonwoo sighed as he was forced to do something other than bother his brother, as Wonwoo walked around the garden, he noticed a dog come near him.

Now Wonwoo usually doesn't show his fears, but one thing about him is, that he is afraid of dogs because a childhood memory. Wonwoo bit his lip, and walked away from the dog.

As he did, he noticed the dog still following him "Shit." Wonwoo mumbled.

Wonwoo groaned mentally, as he faced the dog "Why am I a coward facing dogs." Wonwoo said to himself, and saw one of the prince alpha's.