21

The wedding was about to start when Seokmin took a deep breath and bit his lip as he was nervous. "Are you nervous?" His twin brother asked, as he entered the room with Beomgyu in his arms. "Yeah." Seokmin responded, smiling as he watched the five year old, look around in amusement.

He was wearing a red vest with matching red pants. "I think you'll fine." Wonwoo said, putting down Beomgyu who immediately held his hand so that he wouldn't get lost in the room. "I'm hoping so, plus the coordination is in three days so fuck my life." The younger twin said, before being slapped on the arm.

"Oohhh, he said a no-no word." Beomgyu said, laughing as Wonwoo shook his head and Seokmin apologized. "Do you want to give Seokmin any encouragement?" Wonwoo asked the five year old who thought of something before telling the younger prince to bend down to his height.

"Fighting!" Beomgyu exclaimed making Seokmin smile as he then gave the young boy a high five. Soon enough the wedding was about to start.

Music started playing as everyone was waiting in the chapel. "This is it!" Jeonghan whispered in excitement to his husband who nodded. "Ladies and gentlemen." Junmyeon called out, making everyone stay quiet. He then called out Seokmin's name; which everyone cheered as they saw him at the podium with the pastor.

Junmyeon then called out Jisoo's name, which everyone turn back, as he being walked down the isle by his father. Once Jisoo reached Seokmin, they both smiled at each other before looking at the priest who then started the ceremony. "Now, do you Lee Seokmin take Hong Jisoo as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked, watching as the future king smiled.

"I do."

"And, do you Hong Jisoo take Lee Seokmin as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked Jisoo who gave a small smile.

"I do."

"Then I pronounce you as husband and husband, you may now kiss the groom." The priest said, Seokmin leaned in and gave Jisoo a kiss on the lips. Everyone cheered as the couple backed away and smiled to everyone who came. When the couple walked down the isle, Jisoo giggled as his friends and brother hugged him.

He then looked at his father who had a proud smile on him. "Congratulations son." Siwon said, pulling his youngest into a hug, before patting Seokmin on the back and joining the parents who were happy for the two princes. "Who picked the decorations?" Seungkwan asked, as he looked around the palace.

"I chose them." Jisoo said, smiling as he has his hand intertwined with Seokmin's. "You chose well." The chubby cheek boy said, noticing how Jeonghan was staring at the door. "You good?" He asked the older who just nodded and looked away from the door. "Who's this little fella?" Jeonghan asked, noticing Beomgyu in Wonwoo's arms.

The five year old, smiled shyly as he clung onto Wonwoo's neck. "This is Beomgyu." The tallest omega answered, smiling as he saw how the young boy waved shyly. "I'm hungry." Beomgyu mumbled as he felt his tummy rumble. "I have these gummies." Jihoon said, pulling out the packet of gummy bears he had.

Beomgyu took it and looked at the older. "Thank you." He told him, bowing his head in respect and for giving him a small snack. Soon enough the after party was starting, Jisoo smiled as people walked up to him and gave him gifts. "You're so pretty Jisoo-ssi." An older lady said, smiling as she watched the young omega bow. "Your mother must be very beautiful too, though it's ashamed that she was thrown in jail for what she did." The lady said, feeling bad for Aera.

"That's right, she was only trying to do what was best." Another older lady said, smiling as she then handed the omega a present. "Jeonghan-ssi is only half blood of royalty and thinks everything is about him." She said, making Jisoo bite his lip as he didn't like people badmouthing his older brother. "Aera had every right to say he's from a mother who's a slut." The women laughed as they then looked at their new King who wasn't laughing.

"Is badmouthing someone something to be proud of?" Jisoo asked, placing the gift he received on the table where the other presents were. "Please don't do it again." He told the older women and walked off to find his husband who was talking to other alpha's. "Ah! Your highness." The alpha's bowed as they gave him a small smile and more presents.

Seokmin smiled, as he watched his now husband take the gifts before placing them behind him on the table. "We'll leave you two." They said, before walking off and letting the married couple enjoy being together. "Having fun?" Seokmin asked Jisoo who nodded as he smiled before looking around. "I'm really glad that we're married." Jisoo said, blushing a little as his husband grabbed his hand and kissed where the ring was.

"I am too." Seokmin said, putting his glass down and holding the omega close to him. As the couple were together, the other princes were doing their own things. "Sometimes I wonder if those two were destined to be together." Seungkwan said to Jeonghan who chuckled as he held a cup of water. "Seems like it, plus if I remember correctly Seokmin always seemed to like Jisoo when we were younger." The older said, chuckling as he saw his younger brother talk with people.

As the two omegas continued to talk, a small tug was pulled on Jeonghan's pants, making him look down and see a young boy. "Excuse me your majesty." The boy said, making the older bend down to his height. "Is something wrong?" Jeonghan asked, watching as the boy pouted a bit. "Do you have any food?" The little boy asked, rubbing his tummy as he was extremely hungry.

Jeonghan looked around before deciding to pick up the young boy and taking him near a table. "Cheol can you grab a plate of food." The omega king asked his husband who nodded and smiled lightly at the kid in his arms. "Can you tell me your name?" Jeonghan asked the young boy who looked up. "Soobin!" The boy named Soobin said, smiling as his dimples started to show.

"Where are your parents?" Jeonghan asked again, smiling as his husband set down the plate of food. Soobin frowned a little as he thought of his parents, "Mama and papa left me when I was two." He mumbled, gently taking the bread from the plate and stuffing it in his mouth.

The two kings were in shock as Soobin kept eating the food he was served. Jeonghan sighed, as he looked at Seungcheol who gave a gentle smile. "Do you want to stay with me and my husband?" Jeonghan asked, making Soobin's eyes widen as he was surprised by the question.

Seungcheol smiled at the interaction and couldn't help but want to adopt Soobin. "Really!?" Soobin exclaimed as he watched the kings nod and soon enough tears started to well up. Seungcheol chuckled a little before taking the young boy from Jeonghan wiping his tears away.

Jisoo smiled as he watched his friends fool around with each other. "Your highness." A servant said, coming up to the prince. "This woman would like to give you some stuff for the future royal heir." The servant explained, placing down baby toys, clothes, diapers, and other stuff. "Uh..." Jisoo was confused, did everyone expect him and Seokmin to have kids right away?

"Don't worry, this is just for the future when you two decide to have kids." The servant explained, chuckling a little as she watched the expression that the prince had. "Okay then..." Jisoo said, looking away from the presents and looking to where his brother was. He went up to him and smiled as he saw Beomgyu talk to a new boy.

"How's the party?" Jeonghan asked his brother who just sat beside him. "It's nice, but someone brought baby stuff." The younger explained, as he watched his husband talk to other royal families. "I heard you stopped someone from badmouthing about me." The older said, as he watched Soonyoung do some questionable stuff.

Jisoo grumbled as he then also looked over. "I don't like what they said about you and your mom." He explained before laughing as he watched Seungkwan smacked the back of Soonyoung's head. "Doesn't matter what they say because at the end of the day, their life isn't my concern." Jeonghan said, as he then picked up Soobin who was starting to get sleepy.

Wonwoo had came over and took Beomgyu as the young boy was patiently waiting for him to finish up his conversation with some royal families. Soon enough the party had came to an end, making everyone enjoy the night as they got to celebrate a new couple.

-tbc-