23

Two weeks had passed since the coronation and so far, Wonwoo was looking for something in his room. "You looking for something?" Seokmin asked his brother as he was standing near the door. "Yeah, I misplaced a black box." The older twin said, before looking in his closet and found the box he was looking for. "Have you packed yet?" The younger asked, looking over to see his brother's empty luggage.

"Nope, Beomgyu distracted me from packing twice and then I had to complete other shit before leaving this room." Wonwoo said, as he then watched as his brother nod and smile sadly. "Once we all get married, we'll be away from each other for a while." Seokmin said, as he then sat on his brother's bed.

The older of the two placed down the box and smacked his brother's arm a little. "Don't be like that." Wonwoo said, sitting beside his brother and looking around his room, which was starting to become empty as he was going to get married to Mingyu next. "Even though mom and dad are gone, we'll still be here for each other despite living in different kingdoms." He said, patting his brothers arm before getting up to pack his clothes in his luggage.

"What's in the box?" Seokmin asked, getting up and grabbing the box. "Something that mother left behind..." Wonwoo responded, as he watched the younger open it and seeing the letter that was left. "She knows things way too fast." Seokmin mumbled making his brother laugh a little as he folded his clothes into the luggage.

As the two talked for a bit, Beomgyu giggled as he ran into the room and hugged his uncle's legs. "Uncle Minnie!" He cheered, making the alpha laugh as he then picked up the five year told and ruffle his hair. "What are you up to?" His uncle asked, making the boy giggle as he then pointed towards Soobin who was standing near the door

"You can come inside." Wonwoo told the boy who slowly stepped inside. "Appa, why is it so empty?" Beomgyu asked the older omega who ignored his brothers teasing smile. "Your Appa is going to be living your dad and you'll be joining them." Seokmin said, laughing as he felt a shirt being thrown to his face.

Beomgyu then was let down and he immediately grabbed Soobin's hand and ran outside with him. "Your majesty!" Junmyeon exclaimed as he entered the room out of breath. "Is everything alright?" Seokmin asked, looking at his personal servant with worry. "Y-Your husband! He f-fainted!" The older servant said, watching as his king immediately left the room with his brother following behind him.

Jeonghan stood nervously outside his brother's room as he waited for what the doctors have to say. "How is he?" Seokmin asked, as he walked up to the older in worry. "I haven't been told anything yet." The older replied as he then heard the door open and seeing the doctor come out the room. "Is he okay?" The king of flower kingdom asked as the doctor smiled softly.

"He's alright, but do you know how he fainted?" The doctor asked, directing the question to Jeonghan who nodded. "We were outside as I was breaking some news to him about me being pregnant and then something strange happened..." The king of the kingdom adore said as he watched the doctor nodded and asked him to continue.

"His eyes started changing colors but before he fainted, they went back to brown." He explained, watching as the doctor nod and look over at her king. "When you go to Prince Mingyu's kingdom, ask if you can see the shaman." She told the king before bowing and leaving the two kings in the hall. "Let's go find Seungcheol for you, Jeonghan." Wonwoo spoke up as he gently took the older away from the door.

Seokmin watched as the two left and decided to enter the room, only to see Jisoo peacefully sleeping. "It's the first time you're having proper sleep, love." He mumbled, pressing a kiss onto his husband's head. "Your majesty..." Junmyeon called out, making the other turn and see his servant standing there with someone else.

"Who's this?" Seokmin asked, stepping up close to the two men. "He claims to be your grandfather." Junmyeon whispered, making the king nod and face the older man who smile lightly. "Ah! You do have Nari's eyes." The man exclaimed, smiling as he scanned over the king's face and smile a little.

"Uh...Let's talk outside, I don't want to disturb my husband." Seokmin told them, as he guided his servant and suppose grandfather out the room.

Jeonghan smiled softly as he watched Soobin play with a bunny. "Hannie! Look!" The young boy said as he gently ran up to the older omega with the bunny in his hands. "Can I keep the bunny?" He asked, making Jeonghan laugh a little as he shook his head. "You can't keep the bunny." Soobin pouted as he then looked at the older.

"That won't work on me." Jeonghan said, pushing the five year old's hair away from his eyes. "Daddy would let me keep it." Soobin mumbled quietly, making Jeonghan stop messing with his hair. "What did you say?" He asked, making the five year old look up. "Daddy would let me keep it." Soobin repeated, smiling as he then placed the bunny on Jeonghan's lap.

"Watch over the bunny, Appa." He said, marching back to the bushes and giggling as he found another bunny. Jeonghan stayed in shock for a few minutes before smiling as he was happy. "Uh..hyung." A voice called out, making the older turn back and seeing Jihoon standing behind him. "Is something wrong?" Jeonghan asked, patting the spot next to him.

The shorter shook his head as he sat down beside the older. "Not really, just...scared?" Jihoon said, making the older turn to him as he petted the bunny on his lap. "About what?" The older asked, turning to see Soobin looking at the flowers before going to find another bunny. "Right after Wonwoo gets married...I'm next." The younger said, as he then played with his fingers.

"You're scared to be committed in a marriage? Or to be king?" The older omega asked, making the younger sigh as he looked up to see Soobin laughing with Beomgyu. "I'm not scared about the marriage part because Soonyoung will be there with me...but ruling an entire kingdom?" Jihoon asked, watching as the older nodded in understanding.

"It's scary...but like you said, Soonyoung will be there with you." Jeonghan said, smiling as he then set down the bunny and let it go freely. "I mean yeah he'll be with me but it's scary...what if they think I'll be a horrible king?" The younger asked, watching as the bunny ran back to Soobin who giggled and let Beomgyu pick it up.

Jeonghan shook his head as he then gently patted Jihoon's hand. "Let them think what they want...they don't matter, you be the king you will be when you marry Soonyoung." The older told him, as he then sighed as he watched Soobin trip and dirty his clothes. Jihoon laughed a little as he then watched the older get up.

Maybe Jihoon can finally face his fear and be the person he wants to be. As long as he has Soonyoung by his side...