15

Jisoo sighed softly as he looked at the royal council members; who kept arguing with each other. "Your highness, if we don't pick a date for the wedding and coronation then people will think we no longer have a king." One of the members said to Seokmin who stared blankly at him.

"Our people will not think that." Seokmin said sternly as he held Jisoo's hand. "If anything, they're understanding that Wonwoo and I are still grieving over our parents." The future king said as he tighten his grip on Jisoo's hand. "What about you Prince Jisoo?" Another council member asked making the omega look up.

He then gave a small smile and opened his mouth to speak, "The people here have never once thought about not having a king, all of them have been very supportive of letting the twins take their time." He told the council members who side eye him for not agreeing with them. "If anything, rushing us to get married will just put more pressure not to only us but you all as well." Jisoo said making his future husband proud.

"He has a point." The oldest and wisest council member said. Seokmin looked over and nodded, "Oh come on, how about we give them a month?" Someone said making Jisoo huff as they didn't listen at all. "Give us two, there's a lot to prepare and I still need to finish a couple of things with my lessons." All the members agreed and officially left the room after the meeting was over.

Jisoo looked over to his future mate and smiled lightly. "I don't think they like me." He told him playing his hands before being pulled onto the alpha's lap. "They will, and if they don't you know how I'll be." The omega shook his head as he giggled.

Minghao sighed as walked around the palace just to waste his time. "Your highness." A servant bowed making Minghao smile a little. "Prince Jun wanted to find you." She said making the omega nod before following her to where Jun was.

"Your highness, I brought him." The servant as she bowed and left the room. "Did you need something?" The younger asked walking up to the alpha who was seated in front of the mirror. "Do you know how to dye hair?" Jun asked making Minghao raise a brow before nodding. "Why?" The omega asked looking at the alpha with amusement.

"I want to change my hair color to blonde." Jun said as he faced the younger who walked up closer to him. "How damaged is your hair?" Minghao asked moving his hand up to his hair and checking. "Surprisingly not that much." The younger nodded before squealing as Jun pulled him closer.

The omega giggled before moving and grabbing the hair dye. "We shall go to the restroom." Jun nodded and followed the younger to the restroom. As Minghao was getting things set up, Jun couldn't help but smile as he remembered that one day he'll be married to that boy.

"Please sit." Jun did as told and let the younger do his magic. After an hour in a half Jun officially had blonde hair. "Woah." Jun said looking at the mirror, "Your hair is growing out a little so you kinda have a mullet now." Minghao said before squealing when the alpha had picked him up and spun him around.

"Thank you." Minghao smiled before being put down and hugged. "You're welcomed." Jun smiled as he then placed a kiss on the shorter's forehead.

Jihoon yelped as he fell in the ground outside. All he wanted to was rest outside for a little but instead he was on the ground grumbling as he started getting up. "I really hate life." He mumbled before dusting off his pants and walking near the fountain.

"Are you okay?" Wonwoo asked coming up the shorter. "I'm fine." Jihoon said looking at the fountain and noticed a little writing in it.

Wonu and Kyeomie
Mama and Dada

The taller omega bit his lip a little. "My parents had someone built this since Seokmin and I kept asking them." Jihoon nodded before seeing another writing.

Dear boys
Take care of the fountain very well because it's the right and so not only will you two enjoy but others too.

Love Mama and Dada

Wonwoo smiled sadly before sitting on the bench that was beside the fountain. "I wish my parents were as caring as yours." Wonwoo raised a brow before seeing Jihoon sit beside him. "My parents want me to be like Seungkwan and because of how we grew up together." Jihoon sighed a little.

"Seungkwan, is this outgoing, sassy, knows what to say, and really pretty omega. He isn't afraid to talk back and isn't afraid to put others in their place." The shorter omega then turned his body to the taller and smiled lightly. "My parents really wanted an omega prince who isn't shy, insecure, and scared." Wonwoo shrugged as he listened to him.

The taller omega then thought of something. "My parents, especially my father, were the same way. I wasn't like Kyeom who is talkative and isn't afraid to talk to other royalties." Jihoon was shocked but then saw the other shaking slightly. "It was then, they had taken me to a psychiatrist and found out I was diagnosed with social anxiety and depression." The shorter gasped lightly as heard the story.

"The pressure they were putting on me, made me think of things that a nine year shouldn't be thinking." Wonwoo chuckled lightly before sighing. "But I'm all good now, taking medications and everything which sorta help but still." Jihoon nodded before hugging the older omega.

"I usually don't hug, but you're welcome." Wonwoo laughed before jokingly tackling the shorter on the ground who yelped again. "Fuck you!" Jihoon yelled making the taller laugh.

Jeonghan walked around the palace with Chan as he was trying to find something. "Why haven't you asked Samuel or Vernon?" Chan looked at the older and shook his head. "Vernon is trying to look for Seungkwan, and Samuel...well he just doesn't wanna do anything but sleep." Jeonghan chuckled before continuing to follow the younger.

"I found it!" Chan said picking up the necklace he had dropped earlier. "I lost this shit twice." Jeonghan laughed as he shook his head a little. "Maybe leave it on your neck." Chan shook his head before running of and leaving the older. "You little shit." He called out making the younger laugh loudly.

As Jeonghan walked around, he noticed a pale women at the gate of the palace. "Your highness, that lady has been asking for you." A guard said making the King of Adore nod before walking up to the gate. "May I help you?" Jeonghan asked the lady who smiled. "Yoon Jeonghan correct?" The lady asked making the King nod as he looked at the women in confusion.

"You've grown up so much." Jeonghan smiled awkward before looking at the guards. "Can one you guys get Seokmin and Seungcheol?" The head guard nodded before sending one of his men to go find the king and future king. "I'm your mother Hannie." The lady said before hitting the king with something.

The guards immediately grabbed her before they could do anything but Jeonghan had pressed his on his stomach as something sharp had stabbed him. "Your highness!" A guard shouted making the two kings run up to him. "Hey baby, stay with me." Seungcheol said as he gently held his mate.

"Go get the medics!" Seokmin shouted to the solider who immediately went to go find the medics. "Hurts." Jeonghan whined as he gasped as the pain was taking over. "Everything will be alright." Seungcheol mumbled before looking at the women smiling.

~tbc~