17

Say the name...
_________________________________

When Jeonghan was allowed to go back to the palace, he was put under supervision as his heat was about to start, but also as they did not want anyone else to disturb the young king as he was still healing.

Jisoo had entered the room and saw his older half brother laying in bed with blankets around him. "How are you feeling?" He asked walking up to the older with careful steps. "I'm doing fine, thought it feels very hot." Jeonghan muttered before noticing his brother sigh and smiled lightly. "I'll go get Cheol.." Jisoo said before walking out the room and noticing that his brother-in-law was coming to his way.

"He's going to start whining you." Jisoo once the older was close enough. "Yeah, well I should go in." Seungcheol responded before almost going in the until he heard something from the young omega. "Don't break him." The older laughed before entering the room.

Jisoo hummed a small song as he walked to find Seokmin but as he did, he felt a pair of eyes fall him. The omega had looked back and looked around to see if he could find anyone, but he couldn't. "Everything alright?" Seokmin said walking towards him with his advisor by his side. "Everything is fine." Jisoo said walking up to him and smiling.

The advisor smiled at Jisoo before looking over his clipboard and finding to see what was needing to be done. "Your majesty, you have a meeting in a few minutes." The advisor said making the alpha nod before looking back at his future husband.

Jisoo pouted a little before looking around again as he felt a pair of eyes continuing to watch him. "Jisoo, are you sure everything is alright?" Seokmin asked as he was worried and also looking around. "I just feel a pair of eyes watching me." The shorter said as he then felt a pair of arms wrap around him. "Seo, postpone the meeting." Seokmin said to his advisor who just nodded and went to the meeting room.

"Since when did you start feeling this?" The taller asked pulling them away from the halls and into his chambers. "Just a few minutes ago, right after I left Hannie and Cheollie's rooms." The alpha sighed as he then called a guard and ordered them to search around the palace. "You should've had told me the first time." The alpha said moving a strand of hair away from the omega's face.

Jisoo leaned into the touch as he smiled a little, "I thought it would just go away when you were with me but it came back." The alpha sighed, pulling the omega closer to him. "Do any of these have to with the nightmares you face?" Jisoo looked at the taller and nodded, Seokmin sighed as he then looked at the shorter.

"I'm sorry." The omega whispered as he felt guilty for not saying anything the first time. "It's not your fault." The alpha said, kissing his forehead making the shorter relax in his arms. "For now, join me in my meeting." Seokmin said, feeling a small nod on his chest.

Chan sighed as he looked around the palace to find something. "Your highness, please be careful." Junmyeon said as he passed by, Chan nodded and smiled. He then walked around and sighed as he couldn't find the necklace again. "I should've listened to Hannie." He muttered to himself before stepping on something.

The young beta looked down and gaped as he moved his foot. "I broke it." He mumbled as he went down to pick up the necklace and remaining pieces. "You good?" Samuel asked as he noticed the prince just staring at the ground. "I stepped on my necklace." Chan said standing up and showing the necklace.

"My question is, how do you keep dropping it?" Samuel asked the older who just smiled as he walked with him to the garden. "I leave them in my pocket, which says a lot." Chan said as he looked back after hearing something fall, Samuel also looked back and held back the older who was go to the sound.