7

2 Days until Yule Ball...

The 12 other princes haven't seen Jeonghan and Seungcheol as they had so much to do before the Yule ball. But as they were busy, the investigation of who shot Jisoo with the tranquilizer is still happening by checking every servant.

Oh also, Jeonghan's suit was spared by the tailor as they made a spare just in case something had happened to it.

After all, nothing much happened other then just the kingdom being busy.

"Chan!" Vernon called out, as he walked up to him "Have you seen Queen Aera?" He asked "No, but I think I saw her go outside earlier." Vernon nodded.

"King Hei and King Geon are angry that she didn't show up to discuss about wedding for the twins and Jisoo." Chan was confused about that.

"Wait what?" Chan was confused "There's a lot that goes on, but right now I was asked to see if I can find the queen."

Chan nodded, before they could say anything Samuel came up to them "I overheard a conversation with the queen and her personal servant." Vernon raised a brow.

Samuel didn't say anything because King Siwoo walked in "Your majesty." The bowed "Prince Samuel, did you hear a conversation between the queen and her servant?" Samuel nodded, and fiddle with his fingers.

"Did she say anything?" Samuel looked at him and nodded "She was talking about how the tranquilizer should've knocked out Jisoo for more than two hours." The king sighed, and looked at the boys.

"Protect your betrothed from Aera." They nodded, and king started walking away "She's hurting her own sons."

Meanwhile Jisoo was holding onto Seokmin as he tried to walk. One thing about the tranquilizer is that it made it hard for Jisoo to start walking. Tranquilizer had something in it where it can stop you from walking, and making you learn it again.

"Step by step." Seokmin told has he held Jisoo "Shit my knees are starting to hurt." Jisoo mumbled, and felt Seokmin pick him up.

Jisoo let out a small squeal "You're more lighter than I expected." Seokmin said as he placed Jisoo on a chair "My mother doesn't want me fat, so she cuts down on how much I should eat."

Seokmin frowned as he looked at Jisoo "She's basically starving you." Jisoo shrugged "It's been happening since I was young." Seokmin shook his head.

As they talked, Jisoo started playing with Seokmin's hand "Did she always do this to you and Jeonghan?" Jisoo nodded, before hesitating to say something.

"Hannie isn't my twin." Seokmin raised a brow "We're half brothers, but our father had an affair with someone before being with my mother, a month later." Jisoo said, as he started shaking.

"Jeonghan was an accident, but he's also older than I am." Seokmin rubbed Jisoo hand with his thumb "That's why my mother hates Jeonghan, and reasons why she doesn't him to become king, because he's half royal blooded."

Seokmin tilted his head "What happened to his mother?" Jisoo looked at Seokmin in the eyes "My mother punished and executed her."

"Does Jeonghan know?" Jisoo nodded, and sighed "He doesn't hate me, but hates my mother all the way."

As they talked Jeonghan walked in the room "Your mom and her freaking servant won't leave me alone." Jeonghan said, and sat on the ground.

"I can't even talk to her. Her fucking servant shot me with a tranquilizer." Jeonghan sighed, and groaned "This is why I hate her more than anything."

Seokmin raised a brow "Jisoo, my mother said you didn't know who shot you." Jisoo sighed, and looked at Seokmin "I'm scared if I tell your mother and then she'll get hurt by my mother."