10

It was the next day, and both Lee twins were outside doing their own thing. Seokmin was practicing with his sword while Wonwoo was just reading a book.

After a couple of minutes, Seokmin stopped practicing and looked around, "Something wrong?" Wonwoo asked, as he noticed his own brother stopping his practice.

"I thought I heard something." Wonwoo shrugged and went back to reading.

Soon enough their parents came out the castle watching them. "Seokmin go against your father." Nari joked.

"Can I?" He asked as he put his sword down, "Let's do it." Hei said and took out his sword.

As those two practiced, Nari sat with Wonwoo under a tree. "We're moving the wedding to two weeks after Jeonghan's." Wonwoo raised a brow.

"Why is that?" Wonwoo asked as he closed his book and looked at his mother, "Remember when I told you that the reason we're doing this is because of the enemies correct?" Wonwoo nodded.

Nari sighed a little, "They seem to be coming quickly, and this marriage needs to happen because Juwon and Hwayoung are already going into old age."

Before Wonwoo could even open his mouth, both his brother and father immediately grabbed them and took them inside. "They're near?" Seokmin asked as he put away his sword.

Hei didn't respond, "Father?" Wonwoo called out but noticed how he was growling, "Mother what's happening?" Wonwoo asked in a worried voice.

"Seokmin go take your brother and hide, if you find any of the princes take them with you." Nari said as she pushed her sons to start moving.

They snapped out of it, and immediately started running off to find anyone. As they were looking, Wonwoo bumped into Mingyu, "Woah." Mingyu said as he held Wonwoo.

"Everything alright?" He asked the twins, "We need to hide, something is going on." Seokmin said and Mingyu nodded before looking at his parents who overheard the conversation.

"Go." Geon told his son, and the three boys managed to find Seungcheol and explain the situation.

As this happened, Wonwoo looked at everyone, "Can you explain what's going on?" Seungkwan asked still confused as to why they are in a room with no windows.

"The people who were against the kingdom are trying to attack us." Seungcheol said as he looked to make sure everyone was here.

"What do you mean?" Soonyoung asked as he and Seokmin made sure the door wouldn't open. "When I was only five, my kingdom was under attack for these gems that we keep and only use when an alpha and omega get married."

They all looked at Seungcheol with shocked expressions except for Jeonghan who already knew about that. "How many gems do you guys have?" Jihoon asked speaking up loudly for the first time.

"About fourteen."

"Each gem is precious because each one holds a power to protect a kingdom." Jeonghan said as he looked at everyone.

They were confused. If each gem was to protect a kingdom why were they only at Adore and not the other kingdoms. "Why are they here then?" Minghao asked confused.

"Kings over time got greedy, and before my grandfather passed away, he told us that all of the kings agreed to keep them here."

Before any of them had said anything a loud sound was heard making everyone look, "Stay here." Seungcheol told them and went to check out what was happening.

The 13 other boys looked at each other, "Are we gonna die?" Chan asked making everyone laugh at the question. "No." Jeonghan said giggling.

Once Seungcheol came back, he looked at all the other princes. "Is everything okay?" Jeonghan asked getting up from the chair he was sitting at. His mate nodded and was thinking of something.

"Our fathers are still fighting the enemy while our mothers are trying to make sure no one comes into this room."

The princes sighed as they had to wait a little more longer in the room.

Forty minutes had passed by, and the parents had came into the room and made sure their sons are okay. When they entered, they saw most of the princes asleep.

For example, Jihoon was sleeping against Soonyoung who had an arm around Jihoon to protect him. But the most heartfelt thing they saw was how Seokmin was cuddling Jisoo by holding him close and made sure he was protected.

Jeonghan looked up from the table and was curious what was going to be told next.

"Is it over?" Seungkwan asked as he was bored from waiting this whole time, "Yes, it's over for now." Juwon said as he looked at Samuel and Seungcheol.

No one said a word. Not until the news broke out about the wedding. "It's being moved to next week?" Jisoo asked confused as he was still a little bit sleepy.

"Why?" Jeonghan asked confused on the situation, "We're getting old and no longer can fight against the enemy." Juwon explained as he looked at the two boys.

Seungcheol looked at his father suspiciously, "I feel like there's more than what you just said, but I won't ask questions yet." Juwon shook his head before sitting down on a chair.

He looked at all the boys and smiled, "I'm glad you guys are growing up to being great kings in the future." Juwon smiled at them.

Soon enough all 14 boys had left to their rooms. "Your hair is getting slightly longer." Jisoo said as he changed into his pajamas, "So much is happening and I'm not realizing when to cut my hair."

"Leave it like that," Jisoo smiled, "If you don't cut it then you can look magnificent during your wedding." Jeonghan blushed lightly before nodding and looking in the mirror.

The king looked at his sons and smiled, "Glad you're accepting this marriage." Jeonghan nodded before yawning softly.

After a couple of minutes, all three of them went to sleep.

When morning had came, everyone heard a shout coming from the twin's room. "HOLY SHIT!" Wonwoo yelled as he was looking at two dead bodies in front of him.

The door opened showing Mingyu, King Geon, and Queen Jihye, "Oh my god..." Jihye gasped as she saw both the king and queen of kingdom flower, laying there on the bed, dead.

"How did this happen?" Geon asked as he looked around for anything.

The boys couldn't answer as they still were in shocked. "There's a note." Mingyu told them holding Wonwoo close to him. They all looked and saw the note beside the nightstand.

Geon took the note and read what it had said.

Dear Kings and Queens,

This is a warning. If you do not hand the gems over, we'll kill Prince Wonwoo next.

~Tbc~