13

The next morning had came and everyone (except Jeonghan) had started to get their luggages and wait. As they waited the King of kingdom Dream came by and looked at Seokmin. "As the news passed around, we need to know when you want us over." Siwoo said to Seokmin who shrugged.

"It's hard to do this without having my parents." Seokmin said as he looked at the king of dream. Siwoo nodded before looking at Hwayoung who immediately went over to them. "Need help for the wedding?" Seokmin nodded before blushing a little.

Hwayoung smiled and thought of it. "How about two weeks from now?" She asked making Seokmin think but nod. "Okay, it's settled then that in two weeks from now we go to kingdom flower." She told everyone before smiling at everyone.

Soon everyone had left kingdom adore. The twins sighed as they were heading home without their parents. "We can do this." Seokmin said told his twin before grabbing his hand. Wonwoo nodded in agreement as he took a deep breath and looked out the window.

Few hours later, the twins had arrived to their kingdom. When they stepped out the carriage, the citizens all look at the two and bowed as a way of respect for the twins and the death of their parents. "Your highnesses." A servant bowed before giving them a letter. "Open that when you get inside." He smiled before taking their luggages.

When they went inside the castle, Wonwoo grabbed the letter from Seokmin and opened it. "Damn you could've asked nicely." Seokmin jokes making Wonwoo laugh a little.

Dear Seokmin and Wonwoo

We have no idea if we will make it back to the kingdom as we're the targets for the enemy, but if we don't make it back, I want you to know that all the servants know what to do. Your mother's personal servant Kim Seokjin will be with Wonwoo, while my servant Kim Junmyeon also known as Suho will be with Seokmin. They are the two most trusted servants and know how to fight if you ever go into danger...

Love
Your parents

Wonwoo looked at Seokmin in confusion, "It just ends there?" Seokmin asks taking the note and looking more into it. "Something is not right, they knew they were the targets for the enemy." The other said as he looked at the guards and servants.

"Your highnesses." Someone called out making both boys jump before turning around and seeing two servants. "Oh, Seokjin and Suho." Seokmin said as he blinked a little. "Sorry for scaring you both, but do you two need anything?" Jin asked as he smiled a little.

The twins shook their heads and dismissed the two away. "Anyways in two weeks everyone will be coming to our kingdom." Wonwoo nodded before thinking of something, "You'll be busy with the preparations of the wedding, so I'm going to try and figure out the rest of this letter." Seokmin chuckled before nodding.

"I have to go to sword practice." Seokmin told him before leaving his twin in the main room. Wonwoo sighed a little before leaving to his room and ignoring anyone who asks him if he wanted wanted anything.

Two weeks had passed by and so far Wonwoo was not prepared as he was looking for his contacts. "Your highness, they are here." Jin told him. Wonwoo nodded before moving around his stuff to look for his contacts. "Jin, have you seen my contacts?" He asked bumping into one of his dressers.

"Shit!" Jin sighed before helping Wonwoo and giving him a small case. "You've passed at least three times." He told him before going out the door. "No wonder why my mom made you be with me." Jin laughed before shaking his head.

After putting on his contacts he went with Jin and met everyone in the main hall. "You're late doofus." Seokmin said making his twin roll his eyes. "Welp I was looking for my contacts." Wonwoo told them before looking at the other princes.

As he looked at them, he felt his heart pounding in his chest. Seokmin who noticed his brothers behavior went up to him, "Are you okay?" He asked looking at Jin who immediately came and held Wonwoo still. "I-I don't k-know." The others noticed and wanted to walk but they didn't know if they should.

Before anyone did anything, Wonwoo had fainted. "Shit!" Seokmin said as he helped Jin to catch his brother. "Is he alright?" Jeonghan asked immediately going up to them. The younger nodded before seeing Mingyu come up to them and pick Wonwoo up, bridal style.

"Jin, go take Mingyu to Wonwoo's room." Jin nodded and immediately told the prince to follow him. Once the two princes were gone, Seokmin faced the others, "I have no idea what just triggered his anxiety." He told them before sighing a little.

An hour had passed by and so far Wonwoo had woken up. "You okay?" Mingyu asked walking up to him. The omega looked at his betrothed before nodding slowly and sitting up from his bed. "Did...Did I faint in front of everyone?" Wonwoo quietly asked looking at his future mate.

The alpha sighed a little, "You did." He said making the other groan, "Do you want to talk about it?" Mingyu asked sitting on the side of Wonwoo's bed. "I had a panic attack." The omega mumbled playing with his blanket. "Do you have any anxiety pills?" Mingyu asked grabbing Wonwoo's hand and rubbing it with his thumb.

"I did, but I have no idea where I left them." The shorter replied as he gently squeeze Mingyu's hand. The alpha sighed a little before slowly removing Wonwoo's hand and pulling him by the waist making sit on his lap. "Does this have to deal with you know?" He asked rubbing the omegas side.

Wonwoo sighed and nodded slowly, "It's...Its so hard to pretend that I'm okay, when in reality I'm not." He cried making Mingyu pull him into a hug. The smaller wrapped his arms around the taller's neck and broke down as he couldn't handle his emotions anymore.

The alpha kissed his head and rubbed his back. "Don't cry baby." Mingyu whispered as he moved Wonwoo's head and wiped the tears. "Your parents wouldn't want you to cry this much, and I get it losing the people you love is hard." Wonwoo looked at the other and hiccuped.

"Wonwoo, they'll always be with you and your brother, your parents never left they're still here..." Mingyu slightly tapped on Wonwoo's chest where his heart is, "In your heart, they're always there." He smiled as he saw the small smile Wonwoo was giving.

Seokmin sighed as he tried hitting an arrow to the target but groaned when he missed. He was about to pick up another arrow when he felt a hand tap his shoulder. He turned back and smiled when he saw his future mate. "Hey Shua." He said putting down his bow and arrow.

Jisoo smiled a little, "I was looking for you earlier." He pouted a little making Seokmin chuckle. "I'm sorry." The alpha said pulling the shorter into a hug. Jisoo giggled a little before hugging back. "Did you want to add anything for our wedding?" Jisoo nodded and pulled back a little.

"Can we do a rose gold theme?" He asked playing with Seokmin's hair. "Sure." The alpha responded making the omega smile in excitement. "Anything for the cake?" Seokmin asked rubbing Jisoo's hips with his hands. "For the cake toppers, can we do little bears?" Jisoo asked giggling when Seokmin poked his sides.

"Yeah." Jisoo cheered lightly making Seokmin laugh. He then let go of the omega and grabbed his bow and arrow. "Do you want to try?" He asked making the Jisoo giggle before nodding. Soon enough Seokmin helped Jisoo by showing him how to use the weapon and how to aim the arrows to the target.

The day ended with the twins being happy as their future mates helped them by just being with them.