3 | Night

A/N: ok first of all thank you for all the sweet comments! I'm really glad you guys are enjoying the story so far! Also if you didn't know the tittle of this story is based off from the song "TEENAGERS" by Hayley Williams :) LEFT IT UP ABOVE SO GO LISTEN TO IT IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY BC ITS AWESOME SAUCE

****HAYLEY POV****

My phone buzzed and I opened my eyes, remembering where I was. Oh, the tree Huh? I smiled as I answered the phone.

"Hayley? Where are you? I've been waiting here 15 minutes." It was Jeremy. I chuckled and got up, grabbing my small backpack.

"Calm down jerm. I'll be there in a few."
I said getting on my bike. I could actually handle the bike pretty well with one hand. I've done it so many times since people always call me while I'm riding my bike, practice makes perfect right?

"Fine. You better be here before your old man gets back."
"I will." And with that I hung up. Standing, I pedaled faster and faster until I finally reached my home. Jeremy was waiting by my front porch steps as I turned into the drive way. He smiled and got up.

"Finally! I thought we weren't going to have anytime left before your curfew was over."

I laughed and started putting my bike away into the garage.
"Yeah yeah. Do you really think I'd take away your hayley time?" I asked.
He shrugged and helped me with my backpack.
"You wouldn't but your dad would." He chuckled.
"Guess so. Ready to go?" I asked.

Jeremy nodded as we walked towards his truck. He isn't really that country. Well not as much as you would think. I really dislikes country music and clothing actually.

-

"Walmart?" I asked as we pulled into the gigantic parking lot. He chuckled, "duh! You know you always help me shop! I can't handle being around all the food, I'd buy the whole store if you weren't there to stop me." We laughed, it was true, Jeremy's obsession was food.

We got out.
"Cmon I'll push you around on the cart!" Jeremy exclaimed.
"Yay!" I cheered as I got into the cart, I few people giving me the weird look about a grown ass 15 year old getting into a cart. Well I could pass it off as a 10 year old but I guess a ten year old being in a cart is a little weird too.

"To the sunset!" I said pointing my hand forward.

-

"That was some hardcore grocery shopping." Jeremy said as he walked me to my porch.
"You know it!" I replied.

Just then the door opened, out came my dad, wearing his glasses and looking a bit stressed. I knew he worked hard to keep us alive, and so did I. It was tough but we got by, as long as we had each other.

"Hayley you're late." He stated. Shit.

Jeremy stepped in straight away, "sorry sir, it was my fault I-"
My dad interrupted him. Uh-oh. He never interrupts people unless he's well.. Pissed off.

"Jeremy unless you dragged her in there handcuffed and tied up I'll believe it was your fault." He turned to me. "Hayley it was your choice to go even though you knew you'd be late. It is your responsibility young lady, and I don't want you out at 11pm at night wandering around."

I frowned, "I wasn't wandering around dad! I was helping Jeremy shop!" I said, hoping to convince him.

"Hayley.. Just come inside. Let's have a talk."
He then turned to Jeremy and shook his hand
"Thanks for brining her back home safe, go home. You can stop by tomorrow but I need to speak with Hayley."

Jeremy nodded, "yes sir." And was off into his truck, driving away.

I looked up and saw that Dad had already gone inside. I sighed and walked in.