23 | Search

***** HAYLEYS POV *****

I woke up next to Taylor. His chest rising and falling with the breaths he took. He seemed so calm in his sleep unlike when he's awake. I could look at him forever.

I was hungry though so forever would have to be some other time. Carefully, I crawled from underneath the sheets and stepped over Taylor. Then I went out of his room and down towards the kitchen.

"Morning." Justin simply said.
I smiled at him in return and grabbed a muffin from the middle of the dining table.

"Sleep well? No baby making right?"

I laughed and shook my head, "of course not."

Justin nodded and continued drinking his coffee.

"So the songs you guys wrote are pretty cool. Ever think about being in a band Hayley? You know traveling around the world."

"Not really..." I said trailing off. It was the truth. Whenever I did think about being in a band all the cons would flow through my head. Never getting to see my Dad, my hometown or friends. Never being able to go around town without being noticed and asked for a picture, If I got famous that is. There's just too much at risk, and pressure as well on writing music. It's not like I can write music 24/7 and have it be a major hit.

"No?" Justin questioned.
I just shrugged and went towards the living room.

Everyone came down and hung out for a while. Jenna and Lynn hadn't come down in a while.

They soon did though and were actually holding hands.

"Finally!" Jeremy exclaimed, "never thought you guys would grow a pair and tell each other."

Jenna blushed and shrugged, "I grew a pair Lynn didn't."

Lynn frowned as Jenna laughed and pushed her down onto the couch. Taylor still hasn't come down. What's taking him so long?

-------------------------

*****TAYLORS POV*****

As soon as Hayley got up and closed the door I got up as well. I can't be here with all of my thoughts at the moment. I need out. I need to think, to figure out how to take Hayley with me.

Stepping out of my bed I grabbed my winter coat and put on some jeans with converse. It was the ending November now and it already snowed once last week.

I was about to open the door and go downstairs but soon realized I couldn't. I didn't want people asking questions as to where I was going or if I was running away. So instead I opened my window and stuck a foot out. Damn it was freezing outside.

I stepped back inside and grabbed a beanie and scarf.

Soon I was climbing down my window and onto the backyard. I looked back one last time before sprinting off. I didn't want to give anyone anytime to see me. So I ran. If I walked it would take like fifteen minutes to go into the woods.

I ran past the cliff and lake, which was now frozen. I had first seen Hayley and the gang on her when Hayley broke her ankle. Back then, I had still been playing the bad boy card an acted nonchalant about her bleeding leg. Really though I was worried sick. Honestly, I think I cared about Hayley since the day I saw her.

When she poked my arm and I turned around I swear I've never seen anyone like her. That Mewithoutyou concert will be remembered forever.

I kept running until I was into the trees, out of sight. Sighing, I caught my breath and kept walking with my hands in my pocket. I felt something inside there and pulled it out.