Epilouge / Update

***** THIRD PERSON POV *****

"Paramore? That's a cool name." Josh said to his friend Eric.

"Yea well that's my moms last name."

"Could we maybe use it? I'm starting a band with my friends." Josh said eagerly.

"Of course. Hey I gotta run but I'll catch you some other time." He said.

Josh nodded and left a tip for the waitress. He got in his car and drove towards Hayley's house.

------

"Hayles!" Josh exclaimed.

"Josh!" She said back sarcastically.

"Hayley I think I found a band name. It sounds cool but... I just don't know what it means." He shrugged.

Hayley laughed and walked over towards her bookshelf. She pulled out a dictionary and threw it at him.

He stumbled trying to catch it and fell onto Hayley's bed.

"Gee thanks." He said and opened up the book. He searched for "paramore" but only found the word "paramour."

"So I'm guessing it's not a real word." He mumbled, sadly.

"Well what does paramour mean?" Hayley asked.

"Secret lover." He laughed.

"That's cool! C'mon we can use it, we can just spell it our own way. Doesn't have to be an actual word." Hayley winked and grabbed the dictionary from Josh's hands. She put it back into the bookshelf.

"You're right! You're right. Let's use it." He got up and went over to the phone, dialing Jeremy's phone number.

----

"Ok so Paramore is a cool name right? I mean The smiths is taken, no offense Jason." Josh said towards their rhythm guitarist.

"Right right." They all laughed.

"I think it's cool." Jeremy stated and so did everyone.

It was settled then. The band would be called Paramore.

"Hey guys I have a song to show you. I wrote it last weekend." Hayley smiled and pulled out her guitar. They were currently seated in Josh's basement.

The small band had already played a few local shows. They had used the songs Hayley had written with Taylor. Taylor did give her the right to use them. She had written most of it anyways.

They were quite popular in the city of Nashville. Which said a lot, because if you're from Nashville you either listen to country or nothing. But I guess the band now called Paramore will change that.

"Ok go for it." Jeremy smiled.

Hayley took a breath and started singing.
~
"I'm gonna go on
Livin' like I never met you.
And it'll feel wrong at first.
But I think I can forget you.

Ignore the fact that we sleep
No more than three feet apart.
I feel you now you're all around me
Underneath me.

You're all around me,
Underneath me.

Well how was I to know
That what we carved in stone
Would be so temporary?

Well, how was I to know
That my first crack in love
Would not be the last?
Won't be the last.

It's in the air now.
Bitter tears and broken hearts.
We're teenagers.
We count the years,
We think we're smart
But we're not.
We don't know anything.

So don't ask me where I'll go,
'Cause, frankly, I don't know,
And I don't give a shit.

Why must we all make sense?
Oh, I just won't make sense.
For once, I'm just gonna live.
I'm just gonna live.

We're teenagers.
We don't know anything.
We're teenagers.
We don't know anything.
Oh...

Well how was I to know
That what we carved in stone
Would be so temporary?
(I'm gonna go on!)

Why must we all make sense?
Oh, I just won't make sense.
For once, I'm just gonna live.
I'm just gonna live."

The boys clapped.

"We have to record that right now."

"Now? What. It's not that great I was hoping you guys would help improve it..." Hayley shyly said.

"Hayles." Jeremy set his hand on her shoulder, "it's perfect." He gave her a sad smile knowing what the song was somewhat about.

She returned the smile.

-

After recording it they sent out the Cd. They were all just handing it out to stranger just hoping to one day get noticed.

That one day came sooner than they thought. A label called Atlantic records signed them up with a small label called Fueled By Ramen. It was the biggest side label but the band wasn't complaining. They signed a record deal and recorded their first album.

"All We Know is Falling"
They might finally get to live out their dreams.

End.

_________________________________________________________

A/N:: HEY!!! CONGRATSS you have finished the story! *confetti* anyways guess what else? My sequel is now up for your reading eyes! Now gon' git. Go read it and don't cry.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS WOW IT GOT OVER 2k READS WHY HOW.

... k bye.