20 | Sense

*****TAYLOR POV*****

After the party I kissed Hayley goodbye and she left, due to her dad complaining about not being there after midnight. The party was still good. I hung out with Jaime for the remainder of the time and watched his band perform.

They were called "Pierce the veil". They said they had come up with it because of what our english teacher said once. I don't get it.

Two days have passed now.

"Finally he awakes." Justin says as I walk downstairs.

"Where's Oli?" I ask. We actually had to get together and finish the rest of the album.

"How should I know?" Justin smirked, "he was with you last time I checked."

"Whatever. Tell him we need to start writing again. We should at least have an EP out by now." I slammed my hands down on the kitchen table.

Justin just laughed and walked away. Then I heard footsteps and looked up to find Justin with two cups of coffee.

I took one with gratitude.

Justin gave me a skeptical look and laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"That its a school day and you're still not dressed. Your class starts in twenty minutes by the way."

I went wide eyed and left towards my room. I put on whatever clothes were laying out and grabbed my backpack. Shit. How could I forget it was Monday?

I ran downstairs and was out the door.
"Don't get into too much trouble for Mom and Dad!" Justin yelled just as I shut the door.

----------------

*****HAYLEY'S POV*****

"What's taking him so long?" I said to Jeremy in front of me. We were both currently sitting in our boring english class. The teacher had just started blabbering and I had just started to panic.

"Hush Hayley you'll get me in trouble. What's a sophomore doing in an advanced Junior class anyways?" Jeremy laughed and pushed my face away from the back.

I grunted and sat back in my seat.

"It's not that hard. Taylor, Jenna, Lynn, Jack Alex and I are in it." I mumbled back at Jeremy.

Suddenly the door bursted open and in came Taylor.

"Ah. Mr.York. Glad you happen to join us, have a tardy excuse from the office?" Mrs.Green said.

"No." Taylor said confused.

"Then you're tardy. I don't except tardy people in my class room without a note. Good day sir." And with that she closed the door on Taylor's face.

"What a bitch." I whispered to Jeremy. He chuckled and nodded, giving me a fist bump.

About seven minutes later Taylor entered the room again with a small paper in hand. He handed it to Mrs.Green then walked towards me. He took his seat, kissed me on the cheek and pulled out his stuff.

"Awh you guys made up? How come you didn't tell me?! When's the wedding!?" Jeremy said like a dramatic little woman.

"I thought you said we'd get you in trouble Davis. Shut up and face forward minding your own business." I said and pushed Jeremy's face away. He just laughed and faced forward.

Taylor smiled at me and copied the notes he had missed from me.

"Thanks." He whispered.

"No problemo Tayloro."
"Tayloro?"

I just rolled my eyes and continued copying the notes on the board.

Pretty soon class was over and I headed towards geometry which I had with Alan, Austin, Lynn and Jack so I walked with Jack since we were both in the same english class.

"You and Taylor made up?" He asked.

"Yup. How'd you know?"
"Everyone could here the conversations you were having. I don't know how Mrs.Green DIDNT."
I laughed, "well that's because she's old and deaf!"

Jack half-smiled and we entered our classroom. I sat beside Lynn as usual and she would usually just talk to me about her band she'd made with Brian and Babinski. This time she talked about her having a crush on someone.

"Oooo who is it?" I asked. "Do I know them?"
Lynn blushed slightly and finished another problem on her worksheet.

"Yeah. That's why I can't tell you."

"As long as it's not Taylor Im ok with it."
"What if it's you Huh? You'd be ok with that?" Lynn smirked. We both soon cracked up knowing she was joking. I wiped a tear of laughter away.

"No but seriously who is it?"
"Jaerrrrtil...." She mumbled.

"Huh? Can't hear you!" I laughed.

"Williams! Gunnulfsen! Quiet." Our geometry teacher yelled. I laughed and nodded.

"Yes sir."

I turned back to lynn. "Who?"

"Jenna..." She blushed and looked down.

I almost screamed.

"No way! Jenna as in Jenna MCDOUGALL?!" I half screamed.

"Yeah. Know any other Jenna's? No. Quiet down I don't thin the guy all the way in the back heard you." She said pushing me a little.

I just smiled and turned back to my notes. Finally. I knew Lynn had liked Jenna for a while but I never said anything. Stuff if finally starting to make sense around here.

________________________________________________________

A/N: OR IS IT? MAYBE STUFF WILL NOT MAKE SENSE SOON. Idk. Sorry this is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written but I though I should update :)